Chapter 38 ( Niall and Maria.)

Niall pov

it was really rainy outside the large rain drops pelted on our window as the wind

carried it there.

Jess and i were playing spit with cards and louis was watching harry and zayn were goofing off somwhere.

It was a pretty chill day but later we have a signing, i absolutly hat signings.

i wonder who invented it. like seriously. ugh.....im just trying to forget about it.

i wasnt focusing and jess had won she was up and dancing her winning dance.

"Mate!!! i had my money on you!! why did you zone out??!!!" Louis exclaimed.

i shrugged and got up. We are on the tour bus and somtimes i feel a little closterphobic. i found liam on his bunk texting or somthing.

"Hey li." i said. he jumped at the sound of my voice and clutched his phone to his chest. He was breathung heavalie.

"Dont do that ever again." He said, panting.

"Who are you texting??" i asked. he looked down at his phone then back at me. "umm no one, i was uhh on twitter." he said. ughh he is so bad at this. i can tell he is lying.

whatever ill find out soon enough. but i wonder who he would be hiding from us.

*****************************

Maria pov

i was watching the telly, it was half past six. i guess i should get ready.

tonight Jake is taking.me on a date to the nicest eatery, here. its only for special occasions.

jake and i have been hanging out alot. we have gotten really close. Sky is my new bestie here. Nicole met her and we are all friends. except i dont think nicole likes her all that

much.

I've been going to group sessions five times a week and to private sessions everyday. Honestly being here isnt so.bad. plus i feel so much better and i feel like a new person.

This place is really helping me with my problems. I love it for that.

Most people would think i absolutly hate it but without it i wouldnt have met jake.

when i finally found what to wear i put it on and looked at myself in the mirror.

i looked......horrible. i was pale from no going outside, bags under my eyes from not sleeping well, puffy cheeks from crying too much. i'm broken. i can never fixed. i was officially crushed. he can't see me like this. i wont let him.

i sighed whilst picking up my itouch. i texted him.

To: Jake

Hey, i have a really bad head ache and cramps. can we reschedual?

i felt bad for bailing, but no one wants to be with someone who looks like this, i just...i can't go. My ipod buzzed.

From : jake

Sure, i hope you feel better, want me to comeover?

I sighed....if i said no he would think i didnt like him, but i do. i guess if he's the only one seeing me like this.

To: Jake

Sure, i'd love that.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Niall pov

We are currently at the mall sighning things, and taking pictures with people. i've noticed that Zayn has been down.

We decided to take a 5 minute break, and zayn headed for the washroom so i followed him.

"Zayn..wait up." i said. He turned around and waited, then we walked together.

"Soo uhh what's on your mind? You seem a bit down." i said. He sighed deeply. "I-i'm jealous i guess." He said quietly. i gave him a confused look. "What are you talking about?" i asked.

He sighed, "Jess.....me and her are really close.....but she's with harry.....and i sort of...." He got really quiet.

"Oh no, you fancy her." i said. He nodded. "Damn...Zayn i'm not going to tell you not to like her, becasue i cant do that. but she is with harry and they are happy, just dont....dont do anything that will cause problems ok?" i said.

He nodded," I mean it's not i love her, or even fancy her THAT much...it's just sometimes i feel-" i cutt him off.

"i know what you mean. it's like you have the slightest bit of feelings. You will figure it out." i said. He nodded

"Thanks." he said.

****************************

Zayn had been looking over at harry texting Jess inbetween girls coming up to us. I felt bad. Louis was the only one actually into this thing because liam was texting someone also, which is weird becasue he reallly really loves the fans, and i. Well i just dont like theese things. Jess and El left a while ago. They got bored so they decided to go do somthing.

I miss macy, i haven't heard from her today yet. honestly, i wish maria hadnt turned herself in. i know i sound horrible and selfish. But we could have helped her, and macy could be here....

i'm horrible.

i sighed and got back to reality.

When we finished we piled onto the bus. Jess and El hadn't arrived yet so we were waiting so that we could get dinner. I'm starving!!! i'm in the mood for nando's. I wonder if they have that here...

"Guys there is this pakage for us." Liam said walking over to the rest of us. It was a large yellow envolope. He took out a bunch of smaller white envolopes. Each one had one of our names.

i opened mine.

Dear Niall,

I haven' seen you in a while....i miss you. i hate it here and love it for helping me....but uhh look i wanted to apolagize. i took away you're girlfriend and i know you love her and everything and you guys should be together. I keep telling her to go back to you because i don't need her but she wont leave. honestly i dont want her to be here not only for thoose reasons. she makes my urge worse...i dont really know why. The rest of this letter will be not an apology.

ok, so I hope tour has been good. i wish i could be there. but i made friends here. I hope you arent having too much fun without me, cuz then booyyy, i'll eaatttt youuuu uppp. Hahaha see what i did there <<<<???? i miss you nialler, i know you probably miss nandos cuz idk if they have it in america, but i miss it too, so i feel your pain.

Right when i read that part of the letter my stomach growled. i chuckled to myself. we both have the love for nandos. then i continued to read.

Now i'm getting depressed about nandos....poo. well my hand hurts i need to take a break, write back please, but you dont have to i understand how buissy you are, love ya.

-Maria

Of course i will write her back. i looked up and looked over at everyone. Harry read the last sentence and laughed, looking out of the window of the bus. Liam read with no expression shown, louis couldnt stop cracking up, but zayn.....was crying.

he realized i was watching and stiffened up, wiping away the tears. Maria and Zayn were close, she probably shared stuff with him that she couldnt with the rest of us.

but he was really upset.