Chaper 6 (Macy)

Macy pov

I woke up, next to niall, on his bed. my head, was on his shoulder, and his arm was around me, our legs tangled. it was....nice.

I like niall, i really do. I mean i wasn't sure, but now i am, because i feel all of my hormones acting up like a little teenager. I feel our every movement together is like electricity. i thought i liked harry at the begining though......this is all just very confusing. Danielle and Elenour are team me and niall, but Liam and zayn are team harry and i, well that's what El told me. She said Louis was undecided.

i looked over at niall, he looked so peacefull, soft snores escaping his slightly parted light pink lips. His eyes soon fluttered open, reaviling his beautiful, glassy, blue eyes. "Good morning." He said, smiling and stretching, i smiled back. "Good morning." I said. he pulled me tighter to his chest.

"You know, i could get used to this." He whispered. i felt chills run down my spine. was he serious, he wanted me to stay with him again?

"I could too, and i really want to ." I said, He smiled really big, and kissed the top of my head. "So what are you doing today?" He asked. i shrugged, "I don't know, what about you?" i asked, knowing he probably had a buisy schedual. "Hmmm, well i have to call my brother and we have a meeting with management at 4:30, you can come if you wish, El and Dani are coming." He said. i smiled and nodded, "Sure, You have a brother?" i asked, i hadn't known that. "Yeah, hes older, his name is greg." he said. i nodded, i heard my phone viberate.

I reached for it on the night table, it was a text from an unknown number

Hey it's El, so you in with niall??

i couldn't help but laugh, i saved her contact.

To El: Yes, but hush up, and dont text, i'm having a moment :p

i put my phone down and scooted back into niall's arms. "So, do you think the boys would be mad about us in bed?" i asked. He smiled. "Maybe, but if so let them be mad, becasue i like this. And it's my life not theirs." He said. i nodded, i mean they don't really have a reason to be mad.

Soon i heard voices. "Awwww, he's so sweet." one said, "Shh they'll hear us!" the other said. Niall must've heard it too, and got up to open the door. it was Louis and Elenour. I laughed, they were listening againsed the door.

"I-i can explain." Louis started, niall smiled, "Well well well, we have to easdroppers?" Niall said. Louis clung onto nialls leg. "Please forgive me!!!" He yelled. i laughed, as niall pushed him off. "Fine, but get out." Niall said. Louis suluted him, and ran away, grabbing elenours hand. Niall closed the door. He took of his shirt. Woah there, what just happened, and how does he have that good of a body?

"Like the view?" he asked. i smiled, and stuck my toung out. he laughed, "i'm going to shower, you can plot a way to get lou and El back." He said i nodded. he walked into the bathroom and closed the door behind him. I got out of bed, i realized i was wearing niall's shirt and boxers, they smelled good, like him. i decided i wanted to stay in them, and walked down the hall, the door to harry's room was opened.

i decided to pay him a visit and walked inside. he heard me, and looked up, he smiled, then frowned. "So you and niall??" He asked quietly. "What do you mean? i just spent the night in his room." i said. Harry was silent, before changing the subject. "Where is he?" He asked. "Showering." i said, he smirked. "If it were me i would of asked you to join me." Harry said.

i picked up a dirty shirt from the ground and threw it at him. i left the room, I heard him say "Macy come back!" but i pretended like i couldn't hear. i hate it when people are giant flirts like that, flirting a small amount is one thing, but that was another, plus i felt like he was saying he was better than niall. which is plain ugly in personality.