Chapter 12 (Zayn and Niall)

Zayns pov

It was friday already, and we were getting ready for our 'slumber party,' (that's what louis calls it.) louis was probably the most excited while i as the least, yeah i was over perrie, but seeing everyone being lovie dovie, would be a pain in the ass.

Honestly i don't mind when they are, but it gets to a certain point when it's too much. "I understand." Liam said. what the hell? since when was he even standing next to me?

"What are you talking about?" i asked. he smiled, "You talk your thoughts somtimes zayn, but don't worry Dani can't come, she has a dentist thing. Liam is probably the worst liar ever, "Stop lying, what happened?" i asked he sighed. "She is visiting someone, it's a long story, i don't quite understand it..." he said. He was being honest. i sighed and patted him on the back. "Oh well, we'll get through the night." i said.

Macy walked in. Macy and i are really close, obviously she is close to niall but besides him, i think she's closest to me. "Hey zayn, hey liam, u guys ready for tonight?" she asked. Me and Liam exchanged smiles before i answered, "I guess." i said, she gave me a look, "whatever malik, So zayn Niall is going to ireland over the weekend, and wanted me to come, but i'm planning on visiting maria. so do you want to come with?"she asked.

I thought for a moment, meeting her sister would be fun. "Sure, this isn't just because i can drive is it." i said, knowing she didn't have a car or a license. She laughed, "It might be half of it, but i don't want to go alone, just in case i run into some people....." she said, looking away. i noticedd she does that when she holds back tears or when she can't stand to think of somthing.

"Well, i would love to take you." i said. she looked at me and smiled, then at liam. "You could come too if you want. But i asume you would want to spend your guys' break at home." i said. They were having a week break, and niall, louis, and harry were heading home for a few days, Zayn didn't becasue his familly was going to be buisy this week, and he had an agrument with his sister.

"No, i'll be here, but i'm going somewhere for a few days with dani." he said. i was confused, probably visiting who ever that person was......but i could tell macy was more confused than i was. i gave her a look, letting her know to let it go.

"Oh, ok. Well i'm going to make sure Jess doesn't get lost on her way here, she always somehow manages to..." she said, walking away.

Liam let out a soft sigh of relief that she didn't ask anything. "So you're going to meet maria, how do you think that will be?" he said. i shrugged, "Maybe a bit emotional for them, but i'm sure i'll be fine, mayeb a bit akward. but i know macy needs a friend their." i said. he nodded, "Not to like offend you, but why didn't she ask jess to go then?" he asked. i shrugged, "Maybe she doesn't know.....or she could be going home with harry....." i said.

Liam snickered, "I bet you it's the seccond reason." he said. i nodded in agreement.

Nialls pov

the doorbell rang, and i walked to the door and opened it. It was El. "Hey Niall!" she exclaimed, giving me a hug. She had a bag with her. "Hey el, you ready for tongiht?" i asked. she smiled and nodded. "Oh my god! where is Macy i have huge news for her!" she exclaimed. i smiled, "Kitchen." i said. she nodded, and ran over to the kitchen.

Macy and El have gotten really close, they hang out alot, they go to the same uni, but don't have any classes together. they eat lunch and study together though... they also have some of the same professors.

I closed the door, and as it was about to shut, jess pushed it open. "Hey Leppy." she said. "Hey leppy." i said back. she smiled and stuck her tounge out at me. She is half irish, and she grew up in ireland, but moved here when she was 16.

"Where is everyone?" she asked. i shrugged. She smiled, "Guess what!" she said. Me and her were getting close, we would text and stuff. "What?" i asked.

"Don't tell anyone, but harry invited me to go with him to his home." she said smiling. i smiled, she was really excited, i think she really likes harry. wait no, i know she does.

"Cool, congrats." she nodded, "Thanks, are you going home?" she asked. i nodded, "Yeah, i invited Macy but she is going to visit her sister." i said, she nodded. "oh, well maybe next time she will." she said. i nodded.

"Guys!! let's go to the living room, i think everyone is here!" louis yelled, from somewhere in the house. Soon we were all in the living room. Jess sat down next to harry on the loveseat. The big couch and other chair were filled so macy and i sat on the floor, on the pillows and sleeping bags that louis laied out.

"Ok, so we can either start with a movie, or games, or whatever else." Louis said. "I think we should start with a movie." el said. "I disagree, games would be better." Macy said.

"I have an idea, how about a movie, then games, then another movie?" Louis said. we all gave him a look. "What? i like movies." he said.we all laughed.

"Ok, i think we should do games first." zayn said. El finally agreed.

"Ok, so which game?" Jess asked. "Truth or dare, duhhhhh." Louis said. Zayn shook his head," Never have i ever." He said. "No, i think truth or dare is better." i said. Louis clapped. "OK i'll start!" He said.

"Liam truth or dare?" He asked. Liam choose a dare. "Ok, you have to eat a whole tube of ice cream using a spoon." louis said.

"No way." liam said. "Then strip." Louis said. Liam groaned and took of his shirt. "Ok, go ahead liam." Harry said. "Ok, Zayn truth or dare?" he asked. "Truth." Zayn said. "UGHH BORING!!" Louis said. "Your first impression on all of us." Liam said.

"Ok, Louis i thought you were a bit strange, harry i thought you wer cool, liam i thought you were like really uptight and didn't know how to let loose, Niall i thought you were hillarious, El i thougt you were a great girlfriend to lou, Macy i thought you were like really quiet, jess i thought you were like a bit scary, with your rocker look." Zayn said. i laughed at his discription of jess.

"Thanks zayn, i appreciate it." she said. "no problem." she said.

We kept going till we got bored. Jess won, the girl would literally do anything, she only took off her jaket, while Louis lost, only in his boxers. Macy was wearing her bra and underwear, i was covering her, but honestly...i liked the view.

"Movie time!!" Louis said. It was 11. "Ok, but we have to get in our pj's lou, duhh." El said. he nodded. Those two were taking things so seriously. so i stripped to my boxers, as did the rest of the boys. El wore shorts and a tanktop, while jess wore the same, macy on the other hand wore one of my shirts, she thinks they are so great for sleeping in, and cuddled right into me.

We decided on watching The sitter, because we were in the mood for a comedy. It was fun. we would make jokes, and eat snacks, it was nothing romantic but a fun night. it was like a guys night, with girls, but it wasn't like akward or anything. no one was really lovie dovie, occasionally someone would kiss, but i mean, not like 24/7.

"I'm getting popcorn, anyone else want anything?" Macy asked. no one said anything, so she shrugged and got up. i followed her.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" She asked. I shrugged, "I just wanted some alone time with my girl. She smiled and kissed my lips. hers were nice and soft and the kiss was light, when she pulled away i got sad....i wanted to stay like that.

"Guess what?" she said, getting out a bag of popcorn and putting it in the microwave. "What?" i asked. "Jess is going with harry!" She said. "El, told me she stoll jess' phone and saw it." Macy said. i laughed, El loves to gossip. "Yeah i know, jess told me." I said. she nodded, "they are so good for eachother, don't you think?" she said. i nodded.

"I wish you could come with me."  I said. She nodded, "Me too." She said. the microwave beeped, and Macy took the bag out of it. She poured the popcorn into a big bowl. i smiled, she is so beautiful.she was holding the popcorn, when i picked her up bridal style. "What the hell niall?" she asked. i shrugged, "I don't know i just felt like it." i said. i took her to the lving room to watch the rest of the movie.