Chapter 43 (harry and Zayn)

Harry pov

The last few days in america were spent as extreme tour time. We literally got no breaks. One day we had four interviews, all right after the other, and then a concert at the end of the day.

There was so much trafic that night that we didn't get to our hotel until 3 am. then we had to wake up two hours later for our flight back home.

We are currently on the private plane. Jess is beside me, lounged in a baige leather seat, sleeping, her earbuds plugged in. She looks beautiful right now, so peacefull. the only thing that destroys her peaceful look is her loud music.

I laughed silently to myself, before getting up to take the empty seat beside niall. He was on his computer, tweeting somthing, but shut his laptop down to talk to me.

"What's up?" He asked. "Nothing just wanted to see what you were doing." I said. He nodded,"Well, I was on twitter. What are your plans for break?" Niall asked.

I shrugged, "I was going to go home, but my mum said that she and gemma wanted to come over to london so they could spend some time here with me. We aren't sure what the plan is though. I hope that they end up coming to london though, because i want to spend time with jess." I said.

Niall laughed at me, making my cheeks burn. "Harry, you were just with the girl for a month or so. yet you still want your mum and sister to go to london so you can have time with jess whilist they are exploring the city?" He asked.

I shrugged, "well, yeah. I mean, i haven't been able to have that alone time with jess in a while. We are ALL always together. You know?" I said.

He nodded, and chuckled softly, "Well you guys DID enjoy that alone time from a few days ago." He said, poking my neck, where i had the love bite a few days ago.

I sawtted his hand away, and got up to go back to my seat. I passed Elenour and louis, who were snuggling together, under a blanket.

I sat back down in my seat and sighed, running a hand through my hair, before sneaking another glance at my sleeping beauty, Jess.

She yawned and giggled, "Harry, if you stare any longer i swear you will be drooling." She said, her eyes still closed."

"How did you know i was- wait you didn't know did you?" I asked. She gigled, opening her eyes, shaking her head no. "I just asumed, but you have confermed my theory." she said, whiping away a bit of spit that had fallen out of my mouth from my chin.

She put her finger with the drool and put it in her mouth, sucking it, and pulling it out, making a poping sound. "mmm, Babe you taste good." She said, in a sexy, minapulating voice.

"EWWW! GET A ROOM!" Zayn yelled, throwin his pillow at us. Jess giggled, before walking past me, perpusfully brushing her hand on my upper, inner thigh. She made her way to the isle, before winking at me, and strutting to the loo.

Oh my god the effect that girl has on me is way too much to handle. I watched as her bum swayed from side to side with every step. "Harry it's not nice to stare." Niall said as he passed me, walking to the loo.

I felt my cheeks burn, as niall started swaying his bum, but he was overdoing it, on perpose, to make fun of me. "You like that harold?" Louis said. Before craking up, with niall.

Elenour slapped louis' shoulder. "ow." he said. "Stop teasing, poor love sick harold, ok?" She said.

"Thank you Eleno- Wait, what do you mean love sick?" i asked. She giggled, "Oh come on, it's so obvious that you are head over heels for her, i mean you guys ARE together, there is no need to deny it." El stated. She went back to looking at her magazine, and Niall continued walking to the loo.