Chapter 31 (Harry, Niall, and Jess)

Harry pov

Yesterday was absoloutly great! the beach was wonderful and me and jess, we were so happy. this morning i didn't want to leave to shower, but she said i was stinky, so i had to. but she ended up joining me...

Now i am on the couch and eating pizza with niall and jess. Macy, Zayn, El, and liam went to the store. Louis was in the kitchen getting us drinks.

"So mate how is Macy?" I asked niall. He smiled, "Things are great between us, you know? I love her, she gets scared though....alot. She worries about not getting scholarships for next year and money and stuff. She worries about if her parents ever find her too. i wish i could rid her of all of her worries...she tells me i help with them alot, but i don't want her to have any." Niall said. Jess and i both nodded.

"Well you are doing the best you can leppy, and your doing a very damn good job." Jess said. I nodded in agreement. it must be tough...but they will get through it together, with the help and support of each other.

"Thanks." niall said. Jess nodded, and niall smiled, "So you and harry huh??" He said, wiggling his eyebrows. Louis laughed as he walked in holding our sodas, "Duhhh." he said.

"Well.....Jess and i talked it over last night and said that we shouldn't be girlfriend and boyfriend yet,  becasue we are both just not ready. But we are dating....i don't know how to explain it." I said. Niall nodded. "I get it." He said.

Honestly, i wish Jess and i were together....and she said she does too....but i know that if we were to be official it would only be beacuse she doesnt want to lose me to someone else. She wasn't ready before and she isn't know. But she didn't want someone else to come between us, and i completley understand and respect her dicision.

Jess smiled at me and kissed my cheak. i love it when she pecks it softly, her lips against my face is warm and i love it, her lips feel so plush when she does it.

"We have to leave soon." Niall said. I nodded. "i haven't been to one of your guys' concerts in forever!! i'm so excited." She said. i nodded. "Yeah, but you will have to stay with paul because of what happened to macy." I said. she nodded.

That was absoloutly horrible. I still can't believe it happened. Macy was alright, just a few bruises, and a sprained wrist, that she still has.

"Yeah that was horrible," Jess said. we all nodded in agreement. I hope nothing goes wrong today.

********

We were about to go on, and Jess was smiling up at me, "Good luck harry." she said. She kissed my lips, and i held her waist. she pulled away smiling, and i smiled back. i winked before running off onto stage.

"Thank you all fo coming out here tonight!!" Zayn exclaimed. "This preformance is detacated to My Very good friend, Jess. I know she thought i forgot, but i remebered...HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVE!!" i said. i looked over at the side of the stage to see El, Macy, and Jess all shocked. I know she thought i forgot, but how could i have? I love her.

The lads and i sang happy birthday, as i walked over, taking her hand and walking her to center stage. when we finished, we clapped, and she got a hug from all of the lads. When she came to me, i hugged her and pecked her cheak. "Happy birthday love." i whispered. she giggled, "Thanks harry." she said.

She ran off of the stage, back to the side, and we Began to sing our first song.

******

At the end of the concert i looked around backstage for Jess i couldn't find her anywhere. "She's on the phone." El said, pointing to a corner. i walked over there, and jess didn't sse me, her back was towards me.

"Thanks babe, love you too, here is Macy." She said, handing macy her phone.

i quickly ran, a million emotions runing throgh me. She is cheating.

"harry!" She called. i need to face this. i turned around and she was beside me. She frowned, "What's wrong?" She asked.

"YOU ARE DATING SOMEONE!!! AND MACY EVEN KNEW ABOUT IT!! HOW COULD YOU??" i yelled.

She looked at me, confused, then laughed. "Harry, that wasn't what you think, Maria called me to say happy birhtday. you can talk to her if you want,." She said. She stood on her tippy toes and held my face with both hands. "Harry you are the only one, i love you." She said.

i relaxed a bit, getting less tense, but when she placed her lips on mine.....i melted. this was perfect, I should have known she didn't cheat on me.

We love eachother too much.

*****

Niall pov

When we got to the hotel, Macy and i watched movies. it was about 4 am, when we got a call.

Macy got up and answered the phone.

"Hello?" She asked.

"Yeah..." She said.

"Uh huh....no no that can't be right i just spoke to her earlier." She said. there was a long pause before she started to cry.

"Is she, dead?" She asked.

"Oh thank god, then what is the problem?" She asked.

"SHE IS WHERE?!?!" Macy exclaimed. "Ok thank you, i'll call back and see what i can do, thank you. Take care." Macy said.

"Niall....there is a problem."

******

Jess pov

It was 12 when we got back to the hotel from the concert.\

Harry hoped into the shower quickly. i checked my phone, and replied to peoples birthday wishes on facebook and texts.

i called my Sister back because she called me durring the concert and i couldn't answer because it was too loud.

i hung up and stood there, looking around the room.

that's when i felt large arms wrap around me. it was harry. He only had on a towel from the waist down. He spun me around, and my arms were wrapped around his neck and his hands were on my waist.

"I want you." He whispered deeply into my ear. he lifted me onto him, and practicly threw me onto the bed, but it was gentle,and light. he got over top of me, his eyes wandering into mine.  our lips barley touching. then we started to kiss, we pulled apart, and kissed again, and again, till it was more raped, and toung started geting involved.

one thing led to another, and all i can say is that this is the best birthday ever.