Chapter 19(Niall and harry)

Nialls pov

We were at the studio. I finished the song a while ago, the one that Macy and i wrote. we reccorded it and everything. Now we were in the studio, just for planning out our whole tour arrangements and stuff. This means that hanna is coming to the studio, gross.

The girls already arrived a few minutes ago. Macy was in the process of playing with my hair as we waited for hanna. "Are you going to re-dye your hair, cuz i love it when i can see brown roots." She said.

i nodded, "Yeah, i'm going to the salon tomorow, because, it's getting too brown, and i need it blonde for tour." i said. "Don't waste your money on your hair, Maria will do it." Macy said. jess nodded, "She did my hair, and she cutts all of our hair for free, she's really good, and she dyes people at her schools hair as a buisness, it's kinda funny." jess said. "Yup it's my buisness, i could dye your hair, for free since your letting me stay with you guys." Maria said.

"That would be awsome." i said. she nodded, "I could do it today, i just have to get my stuff from Nick's house, his house is my salon." i said. I though about it. "Sure, but we're going to be here all day, we could do it here." i said. she nodded, "I'll ask nick to bring my stuff." she said.

Macy smiled, "this girl is like a pro with hair, and make up. Maybe she could help lou on tour." she said, jokingly. "Well, maybe she could, it would make the process so much faster and easier." Zayn said. i nodded.

Harry and jess were in their own conversation, jess was laying her head on his shoulder, and his head was reasted on hers, as they talked. they were so good together, but it is ruined becasue of stupid-"HEY!!" Hanna exclaimed. speaking of the devil...

She realized the possition harry and jess were in, they were so into their conversation, that they hadn't noticed she walked in...see that is love. "Harry." she said, plainly. Harry lifted his head, and got up. He hugged her, "Hey." he said. She looked at jess, "You'r wess right?" she asked. Maria snickered.

"Jess." She said, cooly. she knew hanna's intentions were to get her annoyed, but she knew how to handle it. "oh, yeah i forgot." She said.

"So let's talk guys." Liam said. "So, macy is coming on tour, and So is El and Dani, but dani is because she is dancing for us." He said. we all nodded. "so we have no more space for anyone on tour, but you guys can visit." Zayn said to Maria, jess, and hanna.

"Harry." Hanna whined. "Sorry babe, no more people can come." He said, she pouted, maria was tensing, she hates it when people whine.

"So, when do you guys want to visit?" Liam asked. "Jess and i want to come, for Macy's birthday, july 2." Maria said. Liam wrote it down. "Ok, we'll be on our first day in florida on the seccond, how long do you guys want to stay?" Louis asked. "How long will you guys be in florida?" Jess asked. "A week." i said, knowing it off of the top of my head.

"Ok, i think that's long enough." Maria said. Jess nodded. "I want to come for as long as possible." Hana said. ewww. "Well, you have to come for short periods of times cuz-" She cut me off. "Shut up, no one asked you." she said.

"don't talk to my boyfriend like that!" Macy said. "Whatever, department store." she said to macy. Did she seriously just say that. Maria got up, and walked over to Hanna. We were all scared for what was about to happen, i could feel it.

"Get yourself together, and don't say shit, or i swear, i will beat your bloody arse, and i wont hesitate." she said, darkly, up close to Hanna. She backed away, and got a text. she left the room.

No one said anything. "Damn" Zayn said, breaking the silence. Maria came back in with a big bag and a boy. "Guys, this is nick, nick those are the lads." she said. we all waved except for hanna.