WCKD

As we walk towards the door something catches my eyes a figure.

"No." The figure says. It's Gally and he look pretty bad. I tighten my grip around Newt and Chuck.

"Gally?" Thomas moves forward but Teresa stops him.

"Don't. He's been stung." We look up at Gally and see the veins darken and the sweat forming around his face. He holds a key device in his hands.

"We can't leave." He drops the device but has a gun in his other hand. I can see it shaking at his grasp.

"We did. Gally we are out. Were free." Thomas hesitates.

"Free? You think we are free out there. No, there is no escape from this place." He raise the gun at Thomas.

"Gally listen to me. You're not thinking straight. You're not. We can help you. Just put down the gun." Thomas tries to calm Gally down.

"I belong to the maze." Gally whispers.

"Just put down the gun."

"We all do."

As he pulls the trigger, Chuck leaves my hold and Newt pushes me behind him. Minho throws a spear at Gally. He gasp for air and drops to his knees falling on the glass floor.

"Thomas." Chuck whispers and falls to the ground. No. Not my baby.

"Chucky!" I scream kneeling down to him. No not my boy. Please god no.

"Shit. No. Chuck. Look at me. Chuck look at me. I got you." Thomas repeats. Chuck looks at me as the tears steam down my face.

"No. Please. Chuck you can't leave me. Please don't." I cry out. Newt kneels down and hugs me.

"Thomas." Chuck gasp for air giving Thomas a wooden man.

"No Chuck I told you. You were going to give it to them yourself." Thomas rejects it.

"Take it." Chuck whispers.

"Thank you." Chuck repeats. I move closer to Chuck and cup his face into my hands.

"No. No. Please." I choke on my words as my tears fall on to Chuck.

"Mom. I love you." He looks at me.

"Chuck no. Please." I shake.

"Chuck." Thomas calls out. He takes his final breath and it ends.

"Hey Chuck. Hey Chuck come on. Come on. Wake up. Dammit. No we made it come on. God dammit!" Thomas cries. I fall back on to the floor uncontrollably crying my eyes out.

I feel someone pick me up and try to drag me away from my chucky. I throw a tantrum kicking, screaming and crying. I throw my body all around trying to get their grasp on my arms off of me. I start elbowing and throwing my legs towards them as they dropped me on the ground I crawl back to Chuck.

"They killed him!" I screamed.

They pull me up and take me out as I try to get to Chuck but a bright light hits my face as heat does too. I look around and see sand surrounding with a flying metal thing in front of us. There were those men in black outfits shoving us on the flying thing. I feel someone grab me from behind. My head jerks to the side facing Newt. I cuddle up to him as he wraps his arms all around me and I look out the window. Chuck, Alby, Jeff, Zart, Scott and so many more of our fellow gladers now gone.

"It's ok love. I got you." I cry into Newts shoulder. My chucky is gone.

"He's gone." I sob.

"He is in a better place. Trust me." He whispers in my ear.

As the flying thing takes off the guy in the back outfit pulls his mask off and shuts the door. I don't even care about the heights i can't believe Chuck is gone.

"You guys alright?" Some nodded their heads I just stare at him. Am I alright? Oh I don't know. I been put into the maze for 2 years now, I got into a relationship with abusive asshole, my only child that's not even mine but I took care of him and love him like he was my own just died in front of my eyes. I think I'm just fine. What do you think?

"Don't worry, your safe now." He assures us. Mind reader? I don't trust this guy.

We fly over the maze walls and see our little glade compared to this sandbox. The maze looks so easy above then it was inside it. I can't believe we were inside there.

"Relax kids. Everything is going to change." Wait... Didn't we here that before. I swear I've have heard that somewhere.

We fly over over the sand and into a ruined city. It looks destroyed but I guess that's where all the survivors from the flare live now. It looks pretty sketchy but what can we do? Run back into the maze? Hell no we just got out I'm not going back in. As long as I am with Newt that's all that matters. We can survive this or die together.