4.Its a hard knock life

Jensens POV
I was called by Jared to inform me grace and cassidy were missing . I rushed to the bvb house and nerd of my brother jumped on a lap top immediately trying to track them.

After hours of no luck we all go back to our places.

Time warp (1 week)

Jareds POV

*Dream*

Grace is tracing my anti possession tatoo and playing with my hair well we are cuddling and watching Tim Burton movies when she stares into my eyes and calls me a 'sexy mf'. A look of realization comes upon her face and she blushes slightly. "Back at ya." I say. She squeals loudly and makes sure I can't see her blushing face and dimples.

I pull her hand away. "You got cute dimples." "SHUT UP NO I DONT" she says as shes hids under the sheets.

I then try to take the sheet away and she squeals and grace hides her face under a pillow. I runs off bed and takes flash light and goes back under covers and whispers "i still see ur cute dimples." And stars laughing.

Grace laughs and turns away. "Jared sthappppp." Grace whines and puts her head under the pillow again.

" nopee" I say popping the P. And starts tickling her. After minutes of tickling I lean in. Lips almost brushing when I am awoken by jensen shaking me.

*End of dream*

Realizing its just a dream I sob louder than Ive ever before. "Jared come on we're going to where Andy and the guys are." Jensen said and then turned around. "We will find them Jared. Don't worry about it." Jensen said and walked out.

I get up and fall to the ground immediately. The last few weeks ive been so weak . Barely eating. Not sleeping. Not getting up. Realizing i havent showered in days i walk into the bathroom to shower and get ready.

My mind lingers to the dream and my eyes fill with tears. Jensen and I really care about those two girls. I got out of the shower after washing my so called "magical hair" and threw on my clothes. I headed down stairs to where Jensen was twirling the keys in his hands. "Let's go goldy locks." Jensen said.

We hopped into the impala driving to the bvb house. We got there when we threw tons of information. The guys clearly have been doing tons of research in the last week. Ive been too depressed to do anything and im glad they took action.i took a mac and note book and read over all their notes and traces.

"so they are somewhere in Toronto?" I asked and they guys all looked at me strangely. "How the hell did you figure that out with what we have?" I looked at the screen. "They took pictures inside hottopic. And the card on the corner of the screen says hottopic. Also grace told me she missed her cousins in Toronto a while back. " I said and and they smiled.

"wow u have some creepy mad stalking skills." Ash says. I laugh "Wellll being a hunter in the show and all makes you know many tricks. Grace and Cassidy go to hot topic every Friday together if you see the patern so next Friday we drive up there and go to hot topic and wait until they come!" "What happens if they dont?" Jensen says. Andy laughs "Grace and Cassidy never miss an hot topic opportunity.

Andy then whines "I don't wanna wait till Friday to get my Cassy back I want her back now!" Ash sighs and pats Andy's shoulders. "You'll get her back. And I'll get my Gracie back." Ash says and I glair at him. "Last time I checked she was scared and pissed at you. " I said and he grimaced. "Shut up. I bet she forgot about it." He grumbled and Andy sighed. "Jared's right your not really on her good side." I looked at the laptop. "It's wensday so tomorrow night we head out to Toronto, sleep there and head to hottopic." I said and they all nodded there heads.