14.halloween

"Awww you two are so adorable." Jake commented and then said "shit I gotta be on a plane to Ella in a hour. See you. By the way... HAPPY HALLOWEEN!" He yelled and then I shot up. "SHIT IT IS HALLOWEEN." I said and then bolted to my room. Even if it was painful I needed to find a costume. Grace was blaring panic! At the disco.... I'll do cc old war make up. I went to the bathroom and grabbed my eyeliner. Doing it just right and then I went to my room and grabbed a leather vest and leather pants and threw them on.

I walked into ash's bedroom "hey cc good job last night" i blushed but you couldn't see it through the war paint "im not cc" he looked over "oh my god ahaha its mini cc!!" I laughed and looked at ash as a cowboy for Halloween typical ash. Grace decided to be a sexy cat just for ashs pleasure. We got a call that pierce the veil was having a party and we were invited!

Cas's POV;
I raced up to graces room and screamed "PIERCE THE VEIL INVITED US TO A HALLOWEEN PARTY!" I heard grace scream and then opened the door. "Fuck that I'm not being a cat... I'm gonna be steam punk little red riding hood." And then raced to her closet and picked out a worn down little red riding hood costume with a corset. " What should I be?" I asked and she went to her closet and searched for a moment. She then threw a blue and black Victorian styled dress at me. "Wear that and I think I have the heeled boots downstairs for it." She said and then went to the bathroom and came back with a bag of make up , a straightener and a few Cans of hair spray. "Cas sit here I'll do your hair." She said and I sat on the chair at her desk. She pinned my hair up and started to straighten it. "So how was your night with prince Christian?" She asked and I laughed. "It was fun, definitely hurts though." She laughed "you'll be okay tomorrow. " she said and turned my head a bit. "How was your night with ash? You get round 2?" I asked and she laughed. "Nope, we cuddled and I fell asleep." I laughed "wow." Grace finished straightening my hair and grabbed 2 small pieces from the front and braided them. Then pulled it back and pinned it with a few blue bobby pins. "Thanks." I said and then grabbed the dress off the bed and went to my room to change. I got in the dress and yelled for grace "NEED HELP!" I said and the door slightly opened and she giggled. "Corset issues?" Half of her hair was up and the other half was down. "Please, help." I said and she laughed and came in. She tied the back of the corset and then walked out. I put on a old silver necklace I had and a lacy black cardigan. I opened my door and walked down stairs. Cc had on. Victorian costume to and ash was a steam punk cow boy. I laughed and went over and kissed CC's cheek. "Wow you look beautiful babe." CC said and I laughed. "As do you my prince." He smiled and pulled me close and kissed my lips. "Holly shit... " we heard ash say and I turned to see grace step off the stairs and laugh. "Like what you see?" She asked. Her hair was straightened and her dress showed off her curves. "You look awesome." I said and she laughed "as do you lady Cassidy."

We walked out of the house. Grace and ash hand in hand. Ccs arm wrapped around my waist. Jake was with ella wherever and jinxx was with sammi doll. Andy was batman. Jared was dean and jensen was sam and caleb was jack skellington. Half of us took the impala and the other half to ashs car. Caleb was designated driver number one and andy number twoWe drove to the adress given and pulled up to a mansion i walked with grace knowing what reaction we would get out of her. We we knocked at couple times and vic fuentes opened the door "grace dont cry your make up isnt waterproof" she just kept staring at him "fan?" She nodded quickly. We walked in laughing and all bvb hugged the band hearing rounds of "long time no see!" Mike came up laughing "if anyone needs a place to frickle frackle theres 7 rooms upstairs!" I laughed "grace and ash will definitely need those"

"No." She whispered and hid behind ash. "Awww darling no need to be scared." Vic said and ash laughed "she's got slight anxiety." Vic pulled on graces arm lightly and she hugged him. Vic and grace then walked off and all of us looked confused. "Well time to party mother fuckers!" Mike yelled and led us all to the kitchen.