7. Desicions

Grace's POV;
Jared got in the drivers side of the impala and I got in the passengers side. He started up the car and backed out. "Where to for food?" He asked. "How about we go get Chinese take out and watch the sun set?" I asked and he nodded. I pulled out my phone and then order. "God women, you sure do love noodles." I laughed and rolled my eyes. "Noodles are amazing. Especially from the Chinese places out here."

He chuckled and turned on the radio. Blink 182 I miss you started playing and I rolled down the window and started to sing slightly

. " Hello there,
The angel from my nightmare,
The shadow in the background of the morgue.
The unsuspecting victim of darkness in the valley.
We can live like Jack and Sally
If we want.

Where you can always find me
And we'll have Halloween on Christmas.
And in the night we'll wish this never ends,
We'll wish this never ends.

(I miss you, miss you)

Where are you?
And I'm so sorry.
I cannot sleep, I cannot dream tonight.
I need somebody and always
This sick strange darkness
Comes creeping on so haunting every time.

And as I stared I counted
The webs from all the spiders
Catching things and eating their insides.

Like indecision to call you
And hear your voice of treason.
Will you come home and stop this pain tonight?
Stop this pain tonight.

[3x]
Don't waste your time on me.
You're already the voice inside my head.
(I miss you, miss you)
Don't waste your time on me.
You're already the voice inside my head.
(I miss you, miss you)

(I miss you, miss you)"

I smiled and fiddled with my hands. "Your the jack to my Sally." I say and Jared smirked. "Aw. That's adorable." He commented. I honestly loved the reference. "So... Can I ask about Ash?" Jared said and I sighed. "Sure." He waited a moment and we came to a stop light. "Does he make you feel safe?" "Yeah.. I mean like when I'm with him I get butterfly's in my stomach. Sometimes he does let his horny side out... But I mean that's ash. He used to getting any girl he wants. I love the nicknames he gives me and the way he will hold me when I'm upset. But you do the same thing, and I love it when I'm with you. You make me feel safe and loved.. Even if I haven't had a lot of that. I just love the fact of your funny, Loveable, and just an over all good person." I sighed and put my head in my hands.

I felt Jared take one of my hands and hold it. I leaned back in my seat and looked out the window. "As long as your happy, we're happy." Jared said and I sighed. "No... That's not true. I'm not the reason you guys are happy. if I choose you, ash will be upset and if I choose ash you will be upset. I can't hurt you two..."

The car then parked and Jared let go of my hand. "Be right back." He said. "No your not paying." I said and jumped out of the car and ran to the restaurant. "Hi, take out order-r for-r winchest." I stuttered. Damn anxiety. "Yup, right here. Total is $79.50." I handed her $85.00 and then took the bag out to the car. I got in the passengers side and sat the bag on the floor. "To the beach!" I stated and then Jared laughed and we headed to the beach.

When we got there the sun was starting to set. Jared parked and I say my feet up on the dash board and grabbed the bag. Pulling out a container of noodles and some chop sticks. Then pulling out Jared container of chicken, noodles, and some other thing with it, and handed him a fork. We ate with the radio on and when I got full I put the box folds together and closed it. Then put it in the bag. I closed my eyes and relaxed a bit. "You look comfortable." Jared stated and I opened my eyes. "That's cause I am." I laughed and then I crawled into the back seat and stretched out.