2.Runaways and hospital visits

Ashley's POV
Jared and I walked into Grace's room to see the window open and her gone. Jared and I look at each other and then book it down the stairs and through the front door to see Grace already all the way down the street.

Jensen's POV
Cassidy was lying on the floor, limp from blood loss when the door was kicked open. Andy and I looked shocked for a moment before we sprung into action. Andy had a towel wrapped around her wrist and was applying pressure while I held her close to me and did the same to her other wrist. Andy was mumbling "Please babe..... Don't die on me... I need you.... Please." His voiced cracked.

While Andy and I were helping Cassidy, Ash and Jared had ran out of Grace's room and stormed down the stairs. I briefly heard something about Grace running away before they we're out of the house.

Ash's POV:
With Jared's tall figure he was able to catch up to Grace and grab her wrist. "LEAVE ME ALONE!" She screamed. She just wanted to get away from everything but we wouldn't let her. Jared picked her up and threw her over his shoulder refusing to put her down he walked back to the house and set Grace back down on her bed.

She started sobbing. "Please.... Just let me run away.... I don't wanna be here.... I hate this life..... Please." She cried and Jared sat on the bed next to her and gently got her hair out of my face. "Sweetie there's so much out there for you. Please don't run. I promise it'll get better." He then hugged her and ash I forward and got closer to Grace. Grace flinched in Jared's arms not wanting me to touch her. "I'm so sorry." I says in a low voice.

I then felt horrible for what I did to her earlier. All the anxiety I caused that built inside of her. Jared was apologizing for questioning about Cassidy's pills and blades and Grace's alcohol bottle. Grace looks over to notice Jensen and Andy in the bathroom crying but not knowing what, since she just got back to her bedroom. Jared and I know whats going on but won't tell her.

She kept looking over to the bathroom and that's when I heard ambulance sirens. "No, no, no..... Let me see her!!" She cried and Jared held on to her tighter. "Sweetie trust me you don't want to..." And she screamed again. "LET ME SEE HER, PLEASE!" Jared kept his hold on her and I closed the door so she couldn't see Cas anymore. She sobbed loudly and heard the front door open. People were coming up the stairs and then back down the stairs. The door opened slightly and Andy said "Jensen and I are going to the hospital with her. I'll keep you guys updated." And then he closed the door. Leaving Jared and I alone with a sobbing Grace.

Grace's POV
I tried to run up with them but Jared held me back. Ash was downing booze and I once again began to cry. Ash took the half empty bottle of Jack Daniels and slurred "She deserved it anyways.". Jared looked over at drunk Ashley and decided it would be best not to have you close to him in the moment. Meanwhile at the hospital little did I know she didn't have a pulse but surgeons thought they still had hope. It was a hell long of a day and all you and jared wanted to do was sleep.

I went down to my living room and into the kitchen. Grabbing my sleeping pills and taking a few of them. It took a minute before I started to get drowsy.

Andy's POV
The surgeon's were working on cas stitching up her wrists and pumping her stomach to get the pills put. Eventually the pills came up and they were still working on the stitches. A doctor came out to Jensen and me and asked what there blood type is. Turns out Jensen had the same blood type and they did a transfusion. Then there were then small beeps on the monitor indicating that her heart was working slowly.

It was still three hours after and she still wasn't awake but the surgeon's said to not be discouraged that she had a long day and its been years since it was like this checking back on my record.