5.Fights

Graces POV
I walked to apologize to jared for being pissy earlier. I got in the car and explained and he just hugged me. He hugged back but when I pulled away he grabbed my chin with his index finger and lifted it and kissed me. He whispered "ive been wanting to do that for a long time" and i giggled.

I smiled and kissed his cheek. "I'm so sorry Jared. I just.... Everything is getting to me. " I say and then kiss his lips. I moved my hands to his back and pulled myself closer to him.

He wrapped his arms around my back and i giggled because the curse of being ticklish "you have a cute laugh" he told me. He brushed my bangs out of my face and he kissed me again "i love you" i looked up and him "kiss me again me" he chuckled and continued

I laid down a bit in the back seat of the impala and Jared followed down. Running his hands up and down my arms. His lips moving in sync with mine. "Jared.... I love you too." I mumbled against his lips and he smiled. "You... Your so beautiful." Jared mumbled and I giggled. "No I'm not, but you are fucking handsome. I don't understand how I got so lucky to have you in my life." And then he kissed me more passionately.

" you lucky? Im the lucky one" he laughed "i care about you so much" he said as he booped my nose and kissed me again . Running his hands down to my waist at the waistband of my pants "jared no." I said. I didn't want to lose my virginity in the impala. So many girls have probably been brought here by jensen I thought. I found it funny that they had a impala in real life too

"Oh my god im so sorry im a fucking idiot" he said face palming. You giggled. Its okay i just didnt want to you know in here. "Okay" he laughed again "you know i love you so much" he said again.

"I love you a lot to Jared. " I mumbled and kissed him again. Running my fingers through his hair. He put one hand on my back and started playing with my hair while we kissed. I giggled and broke away from the kiss sighing. "Did I do something wrong?" Jared asked and I shook my head. "This... I wish we could just stay like this for a really long time. " I sighed and he moved my bangs from my face. "I know... I do to.."

There was a knock at the window and a angry face. Way too ruin the moment ash i thought. I ripped the door of the impala opem "woah BE CAREFUL WITH BABY " jensen said walking behind him. Jensen walked up to jared and patted him on the back "ma boy." He said showing a picture jensen took on his phone of you and jared making out. "Oh god " i mumbled . You now noticed ash was crying.

I stepped back and gave ash a Sad look. "Ash..... I.... I'll..." I said and then ran into the house. The embarrassment from the picture was bad enough. But ash..... I hurt him.... Bad.... I ran through the house to the back yard and climbed up into the tree house. I sat in the corner and silently cried. "Why do I always hurt people?! I'm such a fuck up!" I screamed at no one in particular.

"Hey no your not." You heard behind you "WHAT THE FUCK ANDY?! WHY ARE YOU HERE" he started laughing. "Sorry for scaring you but i come here to think about things and recently ive had a lot of shit to think about. What about you. Why are you here?" He said looking up at you with sympathy in his eyes.

I looked down at my knees and sighed. The pain of heartbreak in my chest returning. " Jared and I made out..... In the impala.... And ash... He caught us.... And he's hurt... Really bad..... I hate myself for hurting him, I love Jared but I think I love him to Andy. It hurts." I cry and he sat next to me and hugged me.

"Dont know really what that feels like but cas seems like she likes two guys too...you should talk to her about it. In the meantime ill give you my opinion. Ash is my best friend but he will probably end up breaking your heart. I say go for jared. I hope i helped he said sid hugging me. "So what did u come in here to think about?" I asked him.