18. time for grieving

Graces POV

Its been two weeks since calebs death. The first couple days every one was pretty depressed. Wouldnt eat or talk. After a few days it blew over and slowly was getting better.

We thought it would be the same for cas. After a few days she would become more at ease but she hasnt left her room. She hasnt ate and wont talk to anyone.

I walk into the room to get a pair of black skinny jeans and looked over at cas. She wasnt even crying anymore. Im sure she wants to but there is not actual tears left to cry. She has blooshot red eyes from now sleeping for at least a week. She hasnt ate either. Her hair is every where and she hasnt even showered. She has dark black circles under her eyes.

Every one in the house has tried talking to her. She doesnt look at them, she doesnt flinch, she doesnt respond. Sometimes its hard to tell if she knows if we are even there.

She was still wearing the clothes the day we found out Caleb died and she had a blade on her thigh sitting there. Even with cutting if we try to take it away she doesnt look up and she just throws her arms to her side. I was worried. Even cc tried to talk to her , to even at least notice him but nothing at all would work. The only thing she would do is cry, cut and go to the bathroom. Even then she would go straight back to where she was at.

I went up to her and shook her shoulder. No movement at all, no response , does she even know we are here?

Cc walks in shirtless and we all definitely thought it would get her attention but no she didnt look once. She usually laughed and blushed. We havent saw her smile in weeks "cas babe i miss your voice, your laugh" cc cried out

No response. Utter crickets. We all sighed and walked downstairs andy spoke up "i dont know what to do. Weve tried litterly everything. A few seconds later we heard muffled cries from the room and knew it was her again. "Just give her time" i told them and cc sighed "time? Its been two weeks i miss her grace" i side hugged him "i know christian "

"I dont know how one individual can just not talk , move for weeks" jake said and i muttered "shes grieving you know how dreadful it must be. She once loved caleb more than friends. The make out sessions, there dates, the time together. Its probably all flashing before her eyes"

Cc huffed "i understand the agony but i dont know man. Does she even know were here anymore. I feel invisible. What do you think" he inttergoated to ash "bro i know it fucking sucks but you're gonna have to let her go through the pain and push through it herself. Shes strong she can do it." Jared looked up "im gonna go talk to her" "she wont respond whats the point" jinxx said "because she needs to now we're here and we care. Ill talk she can listen or ignore me. I will feel better sayin it" after about an hour he came back down "she didn't talk or respond at all but i know for damn sure she listened maybe shes in denial"

We all looked over at ash to see his opinion. He shrugged his shoulders and said "i know it fucking sucks but of whats been happening in the last two weeks it doesnt seem like she will move at all " i nodded "i guess? Wanna go out for pizza or something guys. If she really needs us she will reach out" we all got up grabbing jackets and putting shoes on and i skipped down the stairs interwining my fingers with ashleys.

Cas s POV

Two weeks since caleb has been dead. Actually it could be less it could be more i havent been doing much of anything to know. I was sitting on my bed same clothes as two weeks ago thinking when i heard footsteps and then a door slam. It was a matter of time that theyd leave me i thought. I sighed and layed down curling up in ball and my stomach was growling. I looked down at my jeans and all these years i wanted my ribs to show. My wish was my command but i really thought id be happy but im not. I went over under the bed and pulled out a letter. Calebs suicide letter.