19. tatoos

We were both screaming Adele lyrics at each other when we arrived at the tattoo parlour. "Wait, umm man won't ash be pissed if you get tattooed?" I asked and she laughed. "I'm not telling him. But I want my thighs done. I'm getting an anchor and roses that has I Refuse to sink." I smiled and we both got out of the car and walked in. "Hello, here for your appointment grace?" The guy at the counter asked.

"Yup, and is it cool if my friend gets tattooed as well?" She asked and he nodded. "Yup I'll have Kat do hers. Are you two staying in the same room or not?" He asked and grace looked at me. "Together please." He nodded and led us to the back. A girl with jet black hair was sitting at a table when the guy went to talk to her. "I gotta change into shorts, be right back."

I walked over to her and smiled "watcha thinking of getting" i looked down at my paper teary eyed "one of my best friends name with his birth date and death date" she gave me a sympathetic smile "sorry for your loss" she said taking my paper "thanks" i muttered and sat on the plastic wrapped chair " once this is done i want a couple more" she smiled "first one?" I nodded

She gave me a warm smile and started sketching. Grace came in and smiled at me. She looked over Kats shoulder and smiled. "That looks really good." The guy then came in the room and he had Grace lay down on the bed. He put on the stencil and Grace walked over to the mirror and gasped. "I love it." He nodded "thanks, ready love?" She nodded and laid down.

Kat showed me the drawing she had and I smiled "I love it." "Glad you like it. I'll get the stencil and then we can start." She walked out of the room and that's when the guy spoke up. "I'm Dean, I'm in your friends band." "What happens to the other band?" I asked Grace "they all left, wanted to be in a pop band. So now i have Dean, Kat and a guy named Tyler." I nodded my head. Kat came in and asked. "Where do you want it?"

"Umm" i looked over at grace and she shrugged "what about your wrist and eventually you can get a sleeve" i smiled and nodded and looked at kat. She set down the stencil on my wrist and started and i cringe clenching my other fist but after a while the pain stopped.

Grace had grabbed my hand when Dean started going over her scars. "You okay?" Dean and I asked at the same time. "Yeah, just hurts more than I expected." He chuckled and soon enough Kat was done with my tattoo and she had it wrapped up. "What else would you like?"

I would like a tatoo on my foot that says one step at a time. I looked over at grace "i might be back after recovery for my thigh tatoos" i said and she nodded "and i also wants the semi colon behind my ear. She smiled "easy" and she started sketching when she came back it was way more than i thought it was way more than a normal semi colon and both sketches were amazing.

"They look beautiful." I said and she placed the semi colon behind my ear and started with that. I squeezed graces hand a few times. After about 30 minuets she moved to my foot. "Alright this might hurt a lot more." She said and I nodded. After about 10 minuets I had graces hand in a death grip. "Cas, I love you and all, but I need my hand." She laughed. "Sorry." I mumbled and she laughed "it's fine man." About 20 minuets later Dean finished graces tattoo and I heard her gasp. "It's so beautiful. Thank you so much." She said and hugged him. "No problem love, I'm glad you like it." She smiled and then Kat said "your all done now."

And put the bandage on my foot and I slid my shoe back on. "They are all so beautiful, thank you." She smiled "I'm glad you like them." "No, I don't like them I love them." She laughed and grace and I walked out with Dean an Kat. Grace went and paid for hers and then I paid for mine. "Oh by the way... Have you told anyone about what's going on?" Dean asked Grace and I gave her a suspicious look. "Nope." She mumbled and he laughed. "What's going on?" Grace rubbed the back of her neck. "I'm umm our band got signed and we're gonna be on tour in a month. The guys don't know yet." "OH MY GOD THATS AMAZING!" I screamed and hugged her.