20. Love fills up

I put my earbuds in on the way home and closed my eyes "food? " he said i shook my head no and he sighed i bit my lip and mumbled the lyrics i had a idea and pulled out my song book jotting it down when we finally got home i tapped cc's shoulder "can you teach me drums?" I asked nervously

He laughed and nodded. "Fuck yeah I can." He took my hand and led me to the basement where there mini studio was set up. He sat on the stool and grabbed some drum sticks. "First you gotta hold them properly so you don't smash your hand off of the drums." He held them in front of me and then handed me a set. I held them and he smiled. "Perfect." He said and then started to lightly hit the drums. We spent the night practicing together.

I jumped up " thank you so much" i pulled a acoustic from the side "so um i havent showed anyone at all but ive been working on a album and yeah i guess" i started playing one of the more mellow songs then moved on to one of the more rock ones taking the electric guitar and turning up the amp and overdrive effects

When I finished playing the song he looked stunned. "THATS AMAZING!" He said. "Thanks." I mumbled and put the guitar back. We both yawned and then laughed. "Bed time?" He asked and I nodded my head. "Yeah, I'm pretty beat."

I walked into the bathroom brushing my teeth and pulling my hair up and looked in the mirror trying to ignore what depression was telling me "cc stay with me please" i asked him and he nodded i layed up against him and he kissed me and i laughed "stop that tickles"

"I'll never stop giving you kisses." He chuckled and I yawned. He pulled the blanket around us and I fell asleep with his arms around me.

Pauls pov

We got back to my flat and i threw her my blue v neck and black boxers and she changed and came back out "sorry for not being there in the last month "its fine" she said and i wrapped my arms around her " i missed you so much" i said " me too"

She sighed and let go, walking over to the tv and turning it on. Supernatural came on and she looked heart broken. "Remind me to call Jared soon please." I nodded and she sat on the couch. I sat next to her and then she asked "do you still have my shorts here?" I nodded "yeah I think they are In the closet in my room. "I'll be right back the." She got up and I sighed "doctor said to take it easy Grace." She laughed lightly. "I'll be fine." I watched a little bit of tv before I heard a crash. I raced down the stairs to see grace on the floor laughing. "Are you okay?" "Yeah, I'm ok... I kinda tripped over air." I laughed. "Such a klutz." I looked her over, she has a new tattoo. "I like your tattoo. She rolled her eyes at me. "Stop checking me out and help me up please." I laughed "maybe I don't want to." She sighed and just laid down on the floor. "What are you doing?" I ask "giving up on life."

I layed on the floor with her and chuckled we both tilted our heads to each other and errupted in laughter "your 18 now! I forgot!" She smiled "yes i am." I got up and picked her up spinning her around and she was yelling at me but laughing "STOPPP" i started tickling her and she was squrming "i love you man" i whispered to her "i love you bro" she giggled

I laughed and put her down. I crouched down and said "jump on my back." "No I'm not doing that, I'll end up hurting you." I laughed "your not heavy, just jump on." She sighed "you know I don't like being up." I rolled my eyes and then I felt her arms going around my neck and her legs went around my waist. I held her by her thighs and we raced around the house. I spun around a few times and she screamed "stop! Not cool man."

And I stopped and put her down. She grabbed at her stomach and looked like she was in pain. "What's wrong?" I ask, not really knowing what to do. "It just hurts, I'll be fine." She mumbled and made her way over to the couch. I helped her lay down and then I went and got a hear pack for her stomach and some Advil and water. I sat In front of her and brushes her bangs out of he face.