34. Please don't leave me

Graces POV
We went on tour early and our first venue was in ohio. It was a long drive. I was scrolling through my phone liking pictures and commenting on fan art. We got to the venue after a few hours and kat, the guitarist of our band shook me a bit. I got up and let my hair down straightening it a bit and getting my stage clothes on. The fans would be here in 3 hours. Dan was tuning his drums and kat and me were both tuning our guitars and I plugged my microphone in. Slowly the fans started crowding in.

It was finally time to start and I introduced the band and started singing, I noticed one face out of the whole crowd. Ashley purdy. He was hiding his face so no one would reconize him but I still did. He had a huge grin on his face and almost the whole concert I was looking at him. By the time the concert was done I wiped the sweat off my forehead and pulled my hair into a pony tail and walked my way over to the meet and great. I was taking pictures and signing things. Giving certains fans my number. I was looking down "would you like a picture hun?" I said and then heard someone laugh "grace" he said and I looked up and saw ash. I jumped up into his arms and he kissed me and I smiled big. The rest of the meet and great I had him by my side and couldn't be happier.

Once the meet and greet was done I was slightly sad about him having to leave. He gave me a goodbye kiss . "Ash?" I said and he nodded "we will be at this venue till tommorow, stay with me tonight? " i asked him and he shook his head yes with a grin. He picked me up and we walked back to the bus.

I put my batman pyjamas on and me and ash cuddled on the couch watching sons of anarchy. "Can I be your jaxx?" Ash asked and I blushed and kissed him.

"Of course you could be.... If you weren't with Andy." I whispered and he sighed "we broke up. A while ago we just couldn't break it to anyone." "I'm sorry." He kissed my nose and I giggled. "It's okay.... I drove here on my bike.... Do you wanna go for a midnight drive? I'll bring you to a diner and we can get food?" I smiled "yeah, let me get changed." I got up and went to the back. I got changed into a pair of leather skinny jeans, white tank top and leather jacket. I threw on my high knee leather boots that had a pretty big heel on them and quickly put my hair up and red lipstick on. I walked out to ash and he wolf whistled. "Damn you look good babe."

He jumped on to the bike and helped me up a bit, handing me a helmet and I pulled the strap through. "Ready babe?" He asked and I nodded. I wrapped my arms around his back for support as he took off. He got to the corner and tilted the bike scaring me a bit and he chuckled. A few minutes later we arrived to the diner and he parked and helped me off. Ash grabbed my hand and interlaced our fingers as I smiled to myself. We walked into the diner and the waiter sat us at a booth and handed us two menus.

He smiled over to me and winked. "You look really hot in that, just saying." I laughed "thanks ash." The waitress came over "hi, how can I help you?" "I umm... I'd just like a small chocolate shake please." "I second that." She nodded her head and asked "is that all?" "Yup." Ash answered and she walked off. I rested my hand on the table and ash took it in his. Our fingers interlocking. "Are you ready for both of our bands to be touring together?" I asked and he nodded "I love touring... I have something to ask you... Please promise you won't get upset." I sighed "ash... It's okay I promise I won't get Angry." He sighed "please.... I know he hurt you... But I love you... Please... Be mine again?" "Here's your orders." The waitress said.

I bit my lip "Ash I don't know if I can trust it...what happens if we are on tour and you fuck other people?" I told him and he sighed "I won't I promise, you're the first person I loved this much " he said with hope in his eyes. I breathed in deeply "so what do you say?" He asked "sure" I said grinning at him. He smiled widely causing me to giggle a bit "I can't believe someone so beautiful is mine" he told me and my cheeks turned a bright shade of pink.