32. JJ

Pauls pov

I looked over and noticed grace was awake "good morning beautiful" i told her and kissed her forehead . She picked up her cell phone and looked at the date and smiled a bit "today is new years eve!" She exclaimed and i nodded. I got up and made my part of the bed and her eyes trailed down my abs and i laughed at her. "You like what you see?" She giggled and started blushing "oh darling the things i do to you" i said and wiggled my eyebrows

Grace started tracing my abs and I laughed "are you amused darling?" She giggled "yeah I am, problem?" She asked and I shook my head. "Nope, not at all." She smiled and rested her head over my heart. "Your so calm." She mumbled and I laughed.

I sat on the bed and she clung to my back like a koala "KOAWAAA!" she yelled and giggled. I laughed "your like a child" i told her and she laughed " maybe i am". Once she let go of me i got up and brushed my curly hair and changed my boxers. Grace got wideeyed "what are you doing?" She squeaked. I shrugged "its not like youve never saw it before" i said and she turned a bright shade a red. I put skinny jeans on and a black v neck.

She got up and went to the closet. She looked through it and I came up behind her and hugged her. "Babe I gotta get dressed." She mumbled and I laughed "I know, but you look cute in tights and a sweater." She laughed "nah, but thanks." She found black skinny jeans, black tank top and a skull sweater. "Give me a minuet?" She asked and I sighed. "Babe, I've seen you naked before."

I laughed and she shook her head "leave" she pointed to the door and i pouted "finneeeee" i said and walked out and heard a few thumps "you okay?" I asked and she laughed and yelled "just tripped over everything in the room!"

"Aww Babe, do you need help?" I asked and opened the door. "No! Out!" She yelled and I saw her arm, Wrapped in gauze. "Babe.... What's that?" I asked and she quickly threw on her sweater. "Nothing, get out so I can get changed please." "No what's wrong? What was that?" She pushed me out the door and slammed it shut. "Don't block me out please." I whispered and sat outside the door.

After a few minutes she came out and had a sad look. I went and gave her a hug "im so sorry" she muttered and i nodded my head "just please stop " "i cant just stop! " she yelled and ran downstairs .

I chased after her and before she got to the door I had picked her up. "Let me go please." She begged and I held onto her. "No, I'm not leaving you alone." I whispered and she sobbed onto my shoulder. It broke my heart to hear her cry like this. She sounds so broken. "Baby, it's gonna be okay. I promise it will."

I rubbed her back and set her on the couch. All the guys gave weird looks but knew i was handling it. I looked up and cas was standing there. When she noticed i knew she was there she ran upstairs and i gave a confused look. I kept rubbing graces back "its okay i love you its okay" i re assured her

"Your gonna leave. No one can love a girl who cuts." She mumbled and I kissed her forehead. "No babe, I'm not leaving you ever." Her crying calmed down and she whipped at her eyes. "I'm sorry... I'm so sorry." She mumbled and I heard Cas come down the stairs and she handed me something.... Blades.

"They were on the floor" she mumbled and i noticed she had smeared eyeliner and tears running down her face. She put them on the coffee table and she went into the kitchen and i heard muffled sobs and a thump. Andy walked up to her and hugged her and she pushed him away.

"Cas... Please." Andy said and Grace tried to snatch the blades off the table. I grabbed her hands "no, your better than a stupid piece of metal." I said and kissed her. She kissed back and ran her fingers through my hair. "Mmmm babe. We should stop." I said and she pushed herself closer to me. If it was possible.