12.Bothered by things

We walked in silence for a few more moments. "I don't really know Andy." I mumble and he stops. I stopped next to him and I turn to gave him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and started to kiss me. I put my arms around his neck . His hands ran up and down my back and I shivered and pulled away.

"Im sorry its just so stressing...." i trailed off looking at the tall tree in front of me "what do you mean?" His voice cracked "i dont know okay?...your all so different with me and i just forget it" i started walking more and i turned around to see andy hasnt moved "you coming?"

"I'm gonna stay out here for a bit. Go home cas." I nodded and walked away, my head down so my hair covered my face. When I got to the house someone had there arms around me. "Baby are you okay?" Jensen asked and I sighed. "I don't know. Can we go inside? It's fucking cold." He nodded and we walked into the house and saw grace and ash cuddling on the couch. She was asleep in his arms. "Awwww." I whispered Jensen chuckled and we headed to the kitchen. I grabbed a bottle of water and sat on the counter.

"Oh.... Sorry. I was daydreaming." I mumbled and he rolled his eyes. "Don't lie to me cas, something on your mind. If you need to talk about it you can talk to me, or Jared or ash. We will listen. All of us will." Jinxx walked in and sat next to me on the counter and gave me a side hug. "If you don't want to talk to then you can talk to me or Jake." I nodded my head. "Thank you." I mumbled. "No problem." He said and then got off the counter and went to the counter. "Want some hot chocolate?"

"Coffee please?" Jinxx chuckled "you and grace love you guys coffee" "yea we do" i said forcing a smile "somethings wrong" i twidged my fingers "no there isnt" "yes there is" i looked at jinxx "whatever im going for a walk" i told him

I went passed the living room and grace was struggling to get out of Ashley's arms. "Cas where you going?" She asked and I laughed. "For a walk.... You need some help?" I asked and she nodded her head. "Please." I laughed and went over and tickled Ashley's neck and he let go and grace jumped up. "Care if I join you on the walk?" She asked and I said "sure id love some girl time." I said and we went to the door. Ash came over and grace put on her galaxy vans. "Be careful babe." He said and then grave stood up and headed for the door but ash stopped her. "Hat, jacket and scarf." He said and reached over and grabbed his black jacket and handed it to her. She put it on and he wrapped her skull infinity scarf around her neck and then put her nightmare before Christmas beanie on her head. He brushed Her bangs out of her face and gave her a kiss. "There.... Cas put on a jacket you'll get sick." He said and I laughed. All of a sudden I got a leather jacket thrown my way. "Stay safe you two, don't so drugs and stay away from clubs ." Ash said and walked back to the living room. "On an adventure." I said and grace and I walked out the door.

I marched down the stairs stumbling on the last step but catching my balance on the electrical pole next to it. I skipped my way to the sidewalk making sure to not step on any cracks on the sidewalk grace nudged me "you do realize thats just feeding at the disorder" i shrugged and continued my way. "So looks like lover girl is falling harder and harder for ash" she looked over at me " yeah i guess so eh?" I laughed "candian eh?" And we both erupted in laughter "so who you falling for " she said in a monotone girly way "to be honest cc is the most but don't mention that to any of the guys!" She laughed "okay" we walked more. " how was your grashley sex?" I laughed and she blushed "shut up! " "COME ON you gotta answer!!!!"

"It was scary cause it was my first time and all. " she giggled lightly. "And Grashley?" She asked "it's a ship name, by the way you two are adorable together." I said and she laughed "thanks man." We walked a bit more and then came across a dark ally. Grace froze and looked amazed. "Bro look at the art down here." She said and started to wander down. "It's an ally man I'm not going down there." I yelled to her and I heard her laugh. "Fine wait there then."