24. Getting tired of this shit

Christians POV

Its been two weeks and things have been quiet with Grace on tour along with Ash. Cas is still gone and I havent saw her since and everyone else is just quiet about things. I pulled my iphone out and looked through twitter there was selfies of ashley and grace and i favorited them. Along with pictures of cas drunk. I sighed and thought 'oh shes in a bundle of trouble' andy hopped downstairs wrapped in a batman onesie and sat at the other side of the couch "grace and ash are really cute eh?" I smiled "yep but whats happening with that paul kid" and he just shrugged.

Graces pov

Tour has been great and so far we have many fans and its been awesome. Infinite of mosh pits and ashley has been selling the merch for us with a lot of profit. It was great seeing people and i saw many people with scars and talked them out of it and told them to stay strong.

We had just pulled into a gas station when ash walked out of the bunk, a girl with hardly any clothes following behind. "Morning." He grumbled and i nodded, and walked off the bus. As much as I hate to say it, I'm sick of him bringing girls on the bus. I walked inside the gas station and went straight to the protein coffee stuff. Even though things are pretty decent I still can't eat right, No one really notices. I walked to the register and the girl ring me up and smiled. "I love your band, you guys are really awesome. Your songs have kept me alive." I blushed and looked down. "Thanks love, and I'm glad were able to help. Please, stay strong."

She smiled and thanked me and i walked off sitting on the sidewalk and pulled my phone out and read my new messages. Cas had texted me asking how tour has been and i told her all about it and asked if she saw cc yet and she told me no but shell be fine . I put my phone down and went and fixed my makeup and threw my head down on the couch.

"You feeling okay?" Ash asked and I nodded. "Yup, I'm fine." I sighed and laid on my side, my back facing ash. I pulled out my phone and went through my Tumblr. "You don't seem okay.." He said and I sighed. "Go hand out with your friend ash. Im fine." I went on to Cassidy's blog and looked at what she was posting. And there was a lot of drugs and partying.

I scrolled through the pictures that were recently posted and there was one revealing a black eye and her being hit but when i refreshed the page the picture was suddenly gone. I knew it was going to invade her privacy but i knew her Facebook password and she knew mine and i knew it was wrong but i needed to know what was going on i logged in and went straight to messages thousands of controlling messages and threats from this guy i screenshotted all of them and logged out and texted her but not hinting i went into her messages "hey you okay i saw this tumblr picture?" And she texted back a few minutes later "yep im fine what tumblr pic lol"

"The one of the bruise... Man if you need me I'm here." I sighed trying to get her to talk was becoming more of a challenge. "I'm fine, just slipped again lol." "Bull shit cas, where are you?" "Ohio why?" "What the fuck are you doing there!?" She took a few minuets to respond. "Wanted to get away." "We're in Ohio next. Go to the show and goto the bus. We need to talk."

"Im fine man that picture was posted accidently no one was supposed to see it it was just be running into a wall clumsy me!" I grinded my teeth "goddammit thats not from running into a wall come to my show please i need to see you!" "...grace...you cant see me like this" i typed back "what do you mean whats wrong please tell me" i sighed "forget i said anything im okay whatever"

I felt tears come down my face. "Cas please..." I begged and went to the back where my bunk was. No one getting in my way. I could hear ash and his new "friend" having some "fun" in his bunk. My bunk is right beside his. I groan and slide into my bunk. "Just fuck off, I'm fine, stop worrying."

I started crying "cas if something is happening i need to know go back to the bvb house or something" i had a incoming call and it was her and i didn't even have time to say hi she yelled "just fuck off man ill be fine like i always am!" And she broke down and hung up