16. Just breathe

Cc pov

I was changing into my personalized black veil brides sweater and black ripped skinny jeans when my phone started ringing.i looked at the caller id and saw it was andy.

I suddenly got a pang of nervousness. I picked up the phone right away. I heard it through his voice. Andy had been crying. "Cas.. she...som-mething happened to her?" I shot my eyes open "andy what happened" i growled "well we were talking about options and she wouldnt open up that much.. she got caught in the moment and went in to kiss me but stopped herself screaming that she was a slut and deserved to die so i kept trying to calm her down. To get her to breath. Nothing worked and she just blacked out"

At this point i had him on speaker phone so every one can hear.

Grace heard and came up to the phone "andy your gonna have to just stay with her. Me and ash will pick you guys up. If she wakes up re assure her. If she doesn't well give her some medicine and let her rest on the couch. Dont bring her to the hospital. She hates it there." Andy said "okay " and me ash and grace were on our way.

I kept tapping my fingers against my knee worried. When we got to the beach i saw her lifeless in andys arms. I ran over tearing up and picked her up bridal style planting butterfly kisses all over her face. On the way i kept her in my arms rocking her. We got back to the house and i put her on her bed upstairs and put a cold cloth on her face.

Soon enough i turned around and she was coughing. She ran to the bathroom coughing up blood tearing up. "Its okay " i rubbed her back and she nodded and went in bed. "Stay with me?" She said loud enough that i can barely hear her .

Her voice squeaking. I nodded and took my pants and shirt off and cuddled up to her. Soon enough we both fell asleep.

Graces POV;
Ash hugged me and kissed my cheek. "Andy told me about your song." He whispered and I sighed. Oh... Well like yeah. I was writing, and it was bad and shit." He ran up the stairs and opened the door to a room and then came back down with a guitar and my song book. "Play it for me?" He asked and I shook my head. "Ash I'm not that good and it's embarrassing. And cas is trying to sleep, sorry but no."

"Pleaseeee its acoustic it's not that loud" i sighed "finneeee but we have to go in the basement" she smiled "okay" we went downstairs and i sat on a stool. I started playing. By the end of the song my eyes were teary.

Ash was speechless and I started to cry. Ash came over and moved the guitar and hugged me. "It's a beautiful song." He said and he kissed my forehead. He held me until my crying had stopped. I began to hiccup and he laughed. "Thanks." I said and then hiccuped again. "No problem, your really talented.... Maybe I could get you in the studio one day." He said and I shook my head.

"This is just for me and like I can't sing that well." I said getting up and heading to the kitchen. Jinxx and Jake were in there talking. I went to the fridge and grabbed out my coffee and then opened the freezer grabbing some ice and then went back to the fridge, grabbing chocolate milk.

"Isint it a bit late for coffee?" Jake asked and I laughed. "Not when you have nightmares." He sighed and I grabbed a mug and put a few ice cubes in it and then put the coffee and chocolate milk in. "What trying to get hyper for a long night with ash?" Jake asked and I started laughing. "No."

Jinxx laughed "thats what you say not" jake said "true. Now that youve started you cant stop" he said wiggling his eyebrows and i blushed " stoppp" i pouted. We heard steps down the stairs and cas woke up "do any of you know where andy is?" We all shook our head "jensen?" "Nope " i said "great and cc is asleep"

"If you need to talk I'm here." Jake said and cas gave him a side ways look. "I umm sure." Cas mumbled and they sat out back. "Babe." Ash said putting his arms around my waist. "Hi." I said and kissed his cheek. He chucked and I moved his hair behind his ears. "Your eyes are very purdy." I said and he laughed.

"You are very sexy " he said raising his eyebrows to be and i blushed and giggled. He pulled me onto his lap and i wrapped my legs around his waist as he put his hands on my lower back. "hands above the ass purdy" he chuckled "never" he said winking and my face turned a deep shade of red "ashllleyyy" "thats what youll be moaning tonight!" "Ashley!"

"Put me down." I said and he pouted. "Seriously I wanna be put down ash." He set me down and I took off to my room. I shut the door and went to my sketch book. I opened it and went to a drawing is been working on... Well more like a note in the shape of a nuse. I had everything written down. My past, the stuff with ash and how fucked up my head is. "Hey." I heard from the door and I quickly shut my sketch book.

Cas s pov

I walked outside with jake. To be honest i didn't want to open up to him. I was only comfortable talking to certain people in the house. I went outside shaking. "You can talk to me." "I dont know jake. I just" i sighed and didnt know what to say to him

I ended up walking inside. This personal therapy thing wasnt for me and I didn't want to talk about my shitty feelings. I went inside and left jake out. This therapy can wait