Chapter 23

"Lauren Michelle Jauregui!" Ally pulls her into the bathroom suddenly when she was walking down the hall. Lauren looks at her in confusion. "What the hell were you thinking?!" Ally asks her. 

"What are you talking about?" Lauren asks, not understanding what she did to the older girl. 

"I drove by the coffee house last night," she says, crossing her arms. 

Lauren's eyes widen. "Y-you saw..." 

"Yes, I saw you kiss her!" Ally practically yells. 

"Shh! Would you keep it down?!" Lauren says nervously. 

Suddenly a stall opens, and both girls turn to see Camila, in a state of both shock and pain as she looked at them. 

"Camz," Lauren says in shock. 

"How could you do this to me?" Camila asks her shakily, tears starting to well up in her eyes. 

"I-I didn't! Camz, let me explain-" 

"Save it," Camila says, rushing past them out of the bathroom, into the busy hallway with tears streaming down her cheeks before either of them could say anything. 

"Great," Ally says sarcastically, turning back to Lauren. 

"I didn't kiss her! SHE kissed ME. And I pushed her away and told her I had a girlfriend!" Lauren says desperately, starting to cry herself. 

"Lauren, you need to make Camila hear that from you. You'll loose her trust and probably even her in general if you don't," Ally tells her honestly. 

Lauren nods before Ally pulls her into a hug. 

"I'll take care of that girl, don't you worry Lo," Ally says, rubbing her back soothingly. 

Lauren chuckles softly. "Thanks, Al," she says gratefully. 

"You're going to find Camila and you are going to make her listen, okay? She needs to know it want you, got it?" Ally says, pulling her back to hold her shoulders. Lauren nods. "Good. Now get to class, and let me know how it goes," Ally says, hugging her again before they both leave.

---"There's no way she did that, Mila," Dinah says doubtfully after the next hour, having found her best friend sobbing as she ran up to hug her. 

"Well she did, I-I heard Ally say it," she says in despair. Dinah furrows her eyebrows, pulling Camila protectively into her as she saw more people stare at them. 

Green eyes down the hall caught her attention, and she shakes her head at Lauren before smoothing down Camila's hair in a move of comfort. Lauren's shoulders drop and she hangs her head as she continues on her way, to the right of the hall they were in. Dinah sighs softly, continuing to hold her friend as she watched Lauren continue on her way.

--

a/n: I know these are short now don't hate me. I think I'm starting to epilogue soon, guys. I don't really have time anymore and I'm running out of ideas so it will probably be in a few days. Ily all, have a good day.

-Ashleigh

{IG: Milaslayme, Twitter: gtg_cabello}