Chapter 33

"So what'd you guys wanna tell us? Are you getting a kid officially this time?" Normani jokes.

Camila laughs as she sits down on the armrest of the chair Lauren was sat in.

"No, not that," Lauren replies, smiling widely.

"Well obviously it's something like that since you're smiling like an idiot," Ally says, laughing nervously as the three of them sat on the couch.

"We wanted to tell you... that we're getting married," Camila starts, Lauren chiming in as she held out her left hand.

Ally and Normani scream in excitement as they get to their feet to look at the ring.

"Oh my god, it's so beautiful, Laur!" Ally says in awe. Lauren smiles sheepishly.

Camila glances up at Dinah, who had gotten up to look at the ring, although not for the first time.

"C'mere,"  Camila says happily, holding out her right arm.

Dinah smiles before hugging her tightly. "Thank you so much for helping plan this," Camila says gratefully.

"You're welcome, Mila. I'm glad you two are finally tying the knot," Dinah says happily.

They all get into a group hug. Everyone goes home a few hours later, and as Camila and Lauren go to bed, Mila turns to Lauren.

"I love you, fiancé," she says, smiling at the word. Lauren smiles, kissing her passionately.

"I love you too, fiancé,"

----a/n: Hey! I'm sorry I haven't been on here a lot but I'm posting another chapter after this, aka don't murder me for being gone for a week and then only coming back with this tiny chapter. I got my kitten yesterday! She's so cute her name is Nala and I love her and she's sitting next to me right now actually lmao. I'll probably post a picture of her on Instagram later. Okay, anyway happy reading. Ily all.

-Ashleigh

{IG: Milaslayme, Twitter: gtg_cabello}