Month 7 Day 11

I could run, I thought. I could sneak out in the middle of the night and nobody would catch me. Well, except for rogues and any other creature out there. Oh Lord, what am I gonna do?

If I did run, where would I go? I have no money. I don't have any friends that I could live with. I don't even have a job. I have a child. Later on, I'd have two children. What am I going to do with no shelter, money, or..... I don't know. I just can't take care of my kids alone.

I had no other choice but to listen to the Alpha and the Luna. Yes, I know I sound stupid but, they could take better care of him than I could.

I nodded my head at their request. I saw the Alpha smile and he left. The Luna only showed pity in her look. I don't need pity right now. I need help.

I went upstairs to tell Jarod but I guess he already knew. I saw him pack all of my stuff. Nothing was on my bed. No blankets or pillows, just the mattress. Nothing was on my drawer. Even all of my clothes were taken out of my small closet.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

Jarod looked up and stopped moving everything. "Since apparently you stole two grand, we have to sell your stuff," he said coldly.

He honestly thinks I did it.

"Jarod, you know I didn't steal that money. You know that," I said.

"No, Tavern, I don't. But after everything that has happened to you, I can see why you would steal all of that."

"Please, Jarod, it wasn't me! Somebody framed me!"

"I don't believe you. I think that you purposely stole that money to take care of your precious daughter. I mean, look at you. Pathetic."

My heart broke right there. And I thought he loved me. He thinks I'm a thief!

"We don't need to sell all of my stuff," I told him.

"Well, it was two grand. How are you going to pay it if you have no money? Huh?" I guess my face gave it away. "That's what I thought."

Jarod turned away and went back to what he was doing. I can't believe he doesn't believe me. He's supposed to be there for me. And all he's doing is taking the other person's side.

"Please, Jarod-"

"Save it!" he snapped. I flinched and turned away.

Jarod kept packing all of my clothes and that pissed me off. I grabbed the handful of clothes he was about to put in the bag. That made him angry. He attacked me trying to get the clothes.

"I need clothes!" I yelled at him.

"Not after what you did. You don't deserve anything!" he gave me a sharp kick to my side and I let go of my clothes.

"Now that you deserved." Jarod packed all of the rest of the clothes and left the room.

I looked around in my room and saw it empty. No more of my crazy knick knacks were on my shelf. All of my books were gone except for my journal. He also left one picture and that was of me and Koda.

Nothing.

I have nothing anymore.

I touched the side that Jarod kicked. I panicked at the moment and left to go fetch Sylvia. When I entered the hospital Sylvia's head shot up.

"What's wrong, Tavern?" she asked worriedly.

"Jarod kicked me in my side and I don't know if my baby is okay," I told her.

She opened her mouth to say something else but she quickly closed it. Sylvia came up to me and placed her hands on my shoulders.

"I'm sorry, honey. But I can't help you anymore unless you have the money."

Great. Now they are telling Sylvia she can't help me. They know I don't have any money.

I sighed and nodded. I left and went back upstairs. I accidently bumped into Jarod on the way and he got angry.

"Watch where you're going!" he yelled at me.

Tears welled up in my eyes and I ran away from him. I went to my room and cried on my mattress.

Oh my gosh, it's happening again.

I'm alone.

And unwanted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE END!!!!!!!!!

JUST KIDDING XD

I give all my love to the people that read and vote for my story. I saw my bully's profile and she only writes about suicide. Not that it's anything bad to write about that but all i'm saying is she's mean and her books are pointless. I won't give you the name because then she's going to get all mad and blah blah blah. But anyway make me feel better because this girl at school made fun of my body and I feel VERY insecure. Like I don't even like my profile pic. I feel ugly. Help me guys!

comment

vote

follow

<3 Lesley :/

~All Rights Reserved~