Month 11 Day 22

The first thing I felt was a terrible pain in my neck. I lifted it and it cracked. Oh gosh, I slept on the couch. I opened my eyes and saw the sun outside. Wait, sun?

Oh my gosh! It's morning! Oh- Oh my GOSH!

Okay, so that was my first reaction when I woke up this morning. I went all crazy. Well, not that crazy. But anyway, this is what I said:

"Malena? Honey, where are you?" I was looking for her behind the couch, under the seats, in the kitchen. Everywhere.

Now I really went crazy.

"Malena! Where are you?!" I screamed.

I started crying and I covered my face. They took her! Samuel took her. Samuel!

"Samuel?!" I yelled. I went upstairs and to his room. What I saw shocked me.

There was Samuel laying down on his bed fully clothed surrounded by his boys and Malena. The boys were upside down at Samuel's feet. Malena was wrapped in a blanket cuddled against him.

I sighed in relief. And I thought she was kidnapped. She was in this house all this time.

I went over to the bed and gently tried to get her.

"What the-" I had woken Samuel up.

"I'm sorry," I whispered. "I was trying to get Malena."

"It's okay. What time is it?" he asked.

I looked at his alarm clock. "Almost nine."

Suddenly, Samuel bolted out of the bed. "I'm gonna be late!" he shouted.

He grabbed the sleeping boys and carried them out of his room. He came back and took off his shirt. I looked away, but he didn't have a bad body. He actually had a really good, muscled chest. Now I know that he is a werewolf.

"Uh, could you get dressed," he told me. I looked at him confused.

"Why do I need to get dressed?" I asked.

"Well, you did accept to the job so, if you wanna go I suggest you get dressed. And wear something professional!" He shouted as I was going down the stairs.

Professional? I don't have anything professional. I looked through my clothes and picked some gray jeans and a striped shirt. That's professional-looking.......right?

"Are you ready?" I heard from behind me.

I turned around quickly and saw Samuel in a crisp, grey suit. Damn.....I can't believe I'm saying this......but he looked sexy.

"You ready?" he asked again. I nodded.

I followed his to the kitchen and said," What about Malena?"

He looked at her and then me. I heard him sigh and turn to me. "I don't know if the boss would like that, but go ahead and bring her."

I nodded. "What about your boys?" I asked.

"Shit!" he yelled. He ran his fingers through his hair and sighed. I saw him take his phone out of his pocket and dial a number.

"Who are you calling?" I asked.

"A sitter. I can't leave the boys alone." I nodded while he made his call.

I sat in the kitchen for a while, eating on some pretzels. I fed Malena a whole bag of them and a bottle of water.

"Come on, let's go," Samuel said after a while.

I got up and grabbed Malena.

"You can't take her," he said.