Month 8 Day 17

Lights will guide,

you home.,

And ignite,

your bones,

And I will try,

to Fix You.

Ah, what a great song. One of the pack members was playing it and I fell in love with it. Too bad I don't have an IPod.

Anyway, Emmalee is already planning the wedding!

She is so in love. And a little bit crazy.

"Oh, Tavern, I just can't wait!" she exclaimed.

I laughed lightly. I was in love once.

Yes, I use to be in love. With Nate.

That was the time when the pack were my friends, nobody hit me, the Alpha's treated me good, and I had no kids. Those were good times.

But then I got pregnant.

He rejected me. He said he didn't want to get tied down with kids. Now that was a bad day.

Anyway, Malena started to crawl and stand up. That's good right? Well, it's good for me. For some people, they really don't care.

Whatever.

Some bad news. Um... my teachers came to the pack house and told me  that my grades were dangerously low and that I need to do something about it.

The thing is...is that I don't have the time. I have to deal with Malena and the pack and Koda and Jarod...

I stopped writing for a second and started to cry. The one thing I wanted to do when I was little was to graduate. And right now, I can't do that.

I can't do anything right now. I have so much to deal with.

When I wrote that sentence, I heard my bedroom door open and close. I turned around to see a very angry Jarod.

Oh Lord, help me.

"C-Can I d-do something for you, Jarod?" I asked, scared.

I heard him growl and came toward me. I thought he was going to hit me, but instead he grabbed me by my arms and kissed me hard on my mouth.

Whoa.

Is this really happening right now?

I didn't know what to do. Should I kiss him back? I thought to myself. I did just that. Oh God, how good his lips felt.

Suddenly, he pulled back and stared at lips.

"Is something wrong?" I whispered.

"Yes! Your so damn irresistible! I try to hate you so bad but I can't!" he yelled.

"Y-You can. Just-"

"No! It's like you were supposed to my mate! Not Elle!"

Elle? I never heard of her.

"Wait, who's-"

"You didn't need to hear that. Forget I said that and forget I came. Alright?"

I opened my mouth to say something, but Jarod left.

Huh? Did that just happen?

I can't write anymore. I have to do something to help me with school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's late. Last day of school was on Thursday and I am an emotional wreck. I miss everybody and I'm going to high school. Please no bad comments for this chapter. I'm still very emotional.

COMMENT

FOLLOW

VOTE

<3 Lesley

~All Rights Reserved~