Chapter 9

Jessica P.O.V

"Niall I am sorry but I want to tell you something" I said without thinking, but what happened is overwhelming and I cant take it, He looked at me with fear and concentration, I took a deep breathe and looked at him.

"Niall in the concert the kiss was uh- a d-dare from my friend, I did it cause she told me If I wont do it I wont talk to her for 2 weeks and I have a boyfriend" I said and then I realized what I said boyfriend ?!, why did I say that I heard something fall I looked back and saw the coffee that niall ordered splashed on the ground Emma looked at me with shock in her eyes.

"I am so sorry I will make you another one as fast as I can" Emma said fast and left I looked at niall and I seear I saw a tear but he looked down fast, but why would he cry ??

"Niall are you all right ?" I asked and I heared him chuckle but it wasnt the funny one.

"Yea I just - whatever nevermind" He said and he put $20 in front of me and he waved and was about to leave.

"Wait !!" I said and he turned around .

"First of all the coffee isnt $20 it is $14 and second I know you are a famous guy and all but umm-can we be friends ?" I said and he looked up at me smiling widely and he nodded.

"Here is my number" I said taking from him the phone and saving my number then giving it back to him.

"Ummm- t-text me if you want" I said suddenly feeling nervous he nodded and we stared at each other but then someone entered and that make a small ding making us realize there is a planet called earth we are living on.

"Bye" He said and I waved I returned and went to the counter I forget to give him the change I held the money but suddenly a paper fell I took ir and I read what was written on it, was written 'I know it is with $14, keep the change love' I blushed and smiled, this is so messed, I am so messed.

Niall P.O.V

'It was a dare and I have a boyfriend' This sentence was able to make my whole world crumble in a bag of a trash, As this words left I felt lost, incomplete........I felt broken, I dont know why such a simple sentence like this made me sad, it is like I care, Whatever I just met her yesterday, but I just cant ignore the feeling it is like pouring salt on a fresh wound, after she gave me her number I left, I am now in the car I groaned and rubbed my hand on my face a tear slipped from my eyes but I rubbed it fast.

"What the hell niall, she is just a girl" I said and I started driving off, When I reached the hotel I looked at the time and gasped, wow time pass really fast it is already 1 pm, I entered the room I share with harry, he was sitting on his bed when I entered he looked at me.

"Niall where were you early in the morning ?" Heasked I shrugged I took out some clothes from my bag and put them on the bed and I looked at harry.

"Eating breakfast" I said and he raised am eyebrow at me.

"Till 1 pm ?" he asked and I shrugged I entered the bathroom and stripped to enter the shower.

"Staying in the bathroom wont save you from me, you share this room with me for 3 weeks, I am gonna see you anyway" He said and yea we are staying here 3 weeks, that mean half month, I groaned and let the warm shower calm me down.

When I was fresh and feeling better I wrapped a towel around myself I get out and looked around harry wasnt there I was about to change but suddenly he came from behind me.

"SURPRISE" he screamed and I screamed and he laughed hard I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

"Done ?" I asked annoyed and he smiled.

"Someone not in a good mood" He said and I huffed I took my clothes and entered the bathroom, if he wont leave then i dont have any other choices, when I changed I got out and he was sitting on the bed with that dumb stupid grin on his face.

"Can you stop grinning like a fool and try to find something else productive to do ?" I said putting my dirty clothes in the laundry basket .

"You went to meet her didnt you ?" He said and I shrugged and layed on bed .

"Maybe" I said and he layed beside me.

"Maybe ?? it is either yes or no" Harry said and I looked at him playing with his fingers.

"I woke up early in the morning I wanted to eat breakfast I was roaming around then I found that small bakery I decided to enter it it was quite, empty and calm but I was shocked to find her there she work there" I said half the truth harry looked at me.

"That is all ?" He asked and I nodded .

"Yea, what else would I hide from you ?" I said and he looked at me.

"Niall you are an awful liar, what else happened ?" He asked and I felt my lips start to tremble.

"T-The kiss w-was a d-dare and s-she have a boy-fri-" I didnt complete and I break into a sobbing mess, at least now I know I have feelings for her, maybe not love, love is really strong word, but those sobs of course arent coming because I didnt took my coffee, the pang in my chest when harry was flirting of course they are jealousy, I just realized that.

I hugged harry snuggling to him while crying he patted me.

"You love her ?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Like, Love is so big I dont know her, but I think it is just a crush and it will fade by the time, nothing important" I said and he looked at me with sympathy, we stayed like this until I fell asleep.

"NIALL WAKE UP WE ARE GONNA BE LATE"I heared someone shouting while shaking me I opened my eyes slowly rubbing them, I looked into harry bright green eyes.

"Late for what ?" I asked in deep voice he groaned.

"Niall our concert for today is starting in half an hour and you arent even awake" He said and I smirked.

"Well I think I am ready" I daid I already took a nice warm shower before sleeping.

"And how is that ?" He asked and I sat up.

"You forgot ? I took a shower before sleeping I will not take time I will just change my clothes and brush my teeth quiff my hair or leave it messy.......it look sexy anyway, I am sexy" I said and he laughed I got up and changed I brushed my teeth I put my hair in a quiff it is a bit hard I am not thag good in styling my hair.

"I am ready !" I said and harry smiled.

"well that was fast, the boys are waiting in the car" He said and I nodded I wear my shoes and we left when we entered the car I smiled.

"Sorry guys if I was late" I said and they laughed and said 'it is ok' or 'whatever'.

When we reached the concert I can already hear the sound of the fans, just their sound make the aderline rush through my viens it is like my addiction, I just love them, What can i do.

We hugged each other a group hug and smiled 5 minutes and we were on stage.

"HELLO NEW YORK, LETS MAKE THIS START"

》《》《》《》《》《
~TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAYYYYY ♡♡ THAT IS WHY I WROTE A SAD CHAPTER XD xx.~