Chapter 40

Jessica P.O.V

We were now getting ready for Harry's birthday we will go to a club , yesterday was pretty boring but I was still vomiting but I didnt tell Niall, I finished getting dress it was a black short on a white large t-shirt with a simple necklace, a black high heels boots and my hair wasn lying on my shoulders, it look amayzing actually, I sat down with harry's present waiting for Niall. Emma, Ella and Ryan told me they will wait for me there I checked on fluffy and waited for Niall suddenly my phone buzzed, It was a message from that number again .

From Unknown:
HAPPY BIRTH DAY TO BEAUTIFUL HARRY !!

To Unknown:
Who the hell are you ??

From Unknown:
Wow, you actually answered !!

To Unknown:
WHO. ARE .YOU ?

I waited for an answer but nothing came I huffed and the door bell rang, I smiled and went to the door and opened it .

"Oh la la" He said and I laughed "What a princess" He said and I blushed.

"Thanks" I said and he smiled, he was wearing a black t-shirt with a black jacket on it on jeans "You look amayzing too" I said he smiled and me, I took my jacket and we left when we entered the car I was confused to find the boys, I though yhey already left, I sat beside Niall in the front , And the boys at the back, Harry was wearing a stripped white and blacks pants on a black shirt and a black scarf or a tie, louis was wearing a simple t-shirt on pants and so does Liam and zayn.

"Hello with the cutie" Harry said and I blushed Niall looked back.

"Heyy ......" Niall said and Harry laughed we reached the club and we all got out, paparazzi were already there but we entered fast.

"Emma, Ella and Ryan are already waiting for us there" Louis said pulling Harry and we followed, Niall stopped me .

"Lets go get the drinks" Niall said I smiled and nodded, we went and the bartender came to us.

"9 cups of beer" Niall said and the bartender nodded minutes later and he came with the order, I held 2 and Niall 2 we left the 5 there, We came again but this time Emma came to help, when everything was settled Niall went to the bathroom and I waited at the bar Emma was standing with me too.

"Jessica you look fabulous" Emma said and I smiled but noticed the small fat on my stomach.

"Thanks you look perfect" I said she was wearing a black dress with flowers on it and a black high heels shoes with a white cardigan, my phone buzzed? I took it out.

From Unknown:
Wouldnt have drank that ;) !

I looked around then at the cup of beer, I still didnt drank from it, I put it back and my phone buzzed again.

From Unknown:
Looking for me huh ? well dont waste your time, just concentrate with your friend.

I looked at Emma and she was calling for me "Yes" I said fast.

"Why did you put your beer back?" She asked.

"I dont want to" I said she nodded but then I felt the urge to vomit I excused myself and ran to the bathroom and vomited all what i ate today.

"God that sucks" I said washing my mouth, I got out and went to the bar "Do you have a minty drink ?" I asked he gave me a confused look but he got me one anyway.

"What happened?" Emma asked and I shrugged.

"Last days I started vomiting, I wake up everyday at 6 or 7 in the morning feeling sick, but dont tell Niall" I said she smiled and nodded.

"You are pregnant" She said laughing but I was a bit shocked, what if I was actually pregnant, I shook my head silly me.

Zayn was coming toward us but a guy suddenly came and slapped Emma's butt and she gasped "What is a sexy lady like doing here" He said not noticing me .

"Get away from me" Emma said cause the guy was literally all over her I was about to intervene but I was cut off by another sound.

"Didnt she tell you to back off" Zayn said pulling the guy away, the guy looked like he didnt want problems so he left.

"Thanks" Emma said smiling .

"It is nothing" Zayn said putting his arms around her she pulled away.

"Well you too watch where you put your hands" She said stepping on his feet and leaving, I kaughed and ran after her.

"Why did you do that" I said and she just rolled her eyes, We went to the table and Niall looked at me pulling me on his lap.

"Where did you go ?" He asked .

"I was at the bar with Emma" I said.

"Hey Jess, The bartender said you ordered a minty drink but you didnt take it" Zayn said as he came, I took the drink from him and thanked him he looked at Emma with a glare and sat down.

"What happened ?" He asked and I smiled.

"Nothing"

"Niall did ya tell her" Liam said and I looked at Niall with a confused look.

"Tell me what ?" I asked .

"Uhhhh- Jessica .... I got a call that I will leave New York tomorrow morning not after tomorrow" Niall said and I frowned.

"Why did ya tell me ?" I asked.

"Didnt want to ruin the night" He said and I frowned.

"What time are you supposed to leave ?" I asked .

"10:30 AM in the morning but we have to move 10" He said, I looked at the phone, It is 1:43 AM .

"I only have with you 9 hours left" I said he hugged me.

"We will manage, we can skype love" he said I nodded and gave him a kiss, I drank my drink and sat listening to what they were saying then a big cake was being infront of us Harry smiled shocked, I think he didnt thought we will do this, We sand happy birth day then we gave him the presents, my present was a pair of golden boots (:p) .

The rest of the night was fun we said jokes, My phone buzzed.

From Unknown:
1 thing
2 you
3 words
4 you
I'll surprise you :).

I was confused suddenly pictures were sent, It was me, It was a photoshop of me kissing another guy, his face is not clear, another one of us sleeping on the beach, and more, they look so realistic.
I gasped and Niall looked at me "What happened ??" He asked I showed Niall the phone, He looked at the phone with red face.

"Niall this is not me, I swear !! This was me and Emma, on the beach !! This is photoshoped" I said afraid Niall will believe the pictures.

"WHO DID THIS !!" He shouted and I motioned for the name up he was gumming right now, the table was silent but music was still on.

"What is going on ?" Harry asked, I looked at him then back at Niall.

" God dammit, I am sure the person will share them !! We have to call Simon" Niall said getting up, Harry looked at me.

"What is going on ?" He asked again, I explained everything about the number until Niall came back with killing eyes and messy hair probably for running his hands through it .

"Ha, What did he say ?"

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><
-Shitty chapter sorry :/.