Chapter 16

Niall P.O.V

I went to my and harry room I knocked on the door and then I entered, Harry was sitting on the bed his face is red and he was still breathing heavily, I got scared I think he is still angry, I was about to go out again but I froze in my place when he talked.

"Your leg better not leave the room" he growled I wanted to make a silly comment but I realized it isnt the time, I gulped and I turned around, Harry is sweet and white hearted but he sometimes he got scary too and that is rare, it is just when he is pissed off, I went to my bed and I sat as far away as I can from Harry.

" H-Harry see I-"

"Dont you dare" he said and I shut my mouth fast.

"Really do you have to say that, and why ?, cause I told Mr. Tomlinson about your crush, Tell me what would I do, he probably hates me now, huh tell me, tell how am I going to apologize to him, huh tell me, PUT YOURSELF IN MY FUCKING SHOES AND TELL ME" he said and I looked at him and glared .

"Well I think you are living on this earth like us and you know that elenour and louis already broke , SO what you are doing is useless and you know louis doesnt care" I said and I think what I said angered him more.

"NIALL WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF LOUIS CAME AND TOLD YOU THAT JESSICA CHEATED ON YOU WITH ME ?" He asked half shouting, and I looked at him with no answer .

"Exactly !! Now tell me what would you do if I came and apologized ?" he asked and I was still silent.

"But t-this is different" I said and he raised an eyebrow at me.

"Niall you know louis loved elenour and even if they broke up that doesnt mean he wont mind what happened" he said and I looked at my lap cause to be honest he is right.

"Can you now leave me or stay quite" harry said and I stayed quite.

"But harry I-"

"Shhhhhh" he said and I tried to talk again but all he do is shush me, I gave up and left the room to liam and zayn room, I knocked on the door and liam openned .

"Hi" I said and entered Zayn was laying there with his phone.

"Hey niall, You finally noticed you arent alone in this planet, and there are other people around you" he said and I chuckled .

"How are you two ?" I asked and they said fine.

"So why did you came ?" Zayn asked and I shrugged.

" Wnat me to leave ?" I said and zayn shook his head.

"Didnt mean it like that, I mean like of course you wouldnt come here without a reason" he said.

"A problem between me and harry happened so I decided to leave him alone for a while" I answered siting beside zayn.

"Why what happened ?" Liam askds sitting on his bed, I satrted telling them everythi g from the momemt I met jessica in the bakery to what happened today morning.

" Wooow, just wow all of that happend and where were we" liam said and I shrugged.

"So Harry is sad cause you told louis that elenour cheated on louis with harry ?" liam asked and I rolled.

"No cause she cheated on louis with me" I said and he raised his hands in defense.

"Ok calm down, I was just making sure" suddenly zayn phone rang.

"Why is perrie calling me ?" he asked and I shrugged.

"Wanna know maybe you can press that green button" I said and he rolled his eyes.