Chapter 17

Niall P.O.V

After half an hour, I told liam and Zayn that I will check on harry, I got up and went to the room, before I could knock I looked at the time, 8:30 pm, I knocked and I heared a low voice telling me to enter, I entered harry was still in the same position, God I think I really hurt him bad.

"Hi" I said and harry looked at me then he looked back at his lap.

"Harry see I am really sorry, I am sure louis isnt sad, but please answer me" I said he didnt talk.

"Harry, please, I am really so sorry" I said still he didnt talk, I left the room and went to louis room, I knocked .

"Come in" I entered and louis was playing on his phone, I felt tears in my eyes louis looked at me then he ran to me.

"Niall what happened ?" He asked and I rubbed my eyes.

"Harry dont talk to me cause you know ...... what I said in the morning" I said and he frowned, He took my hands and we went to our room, He entered without knocking and Harry looked at us when he noticed louis he got up fast, before harry could talk louis start first.

"Harry, There is nothing between me and Elenour and you know that, I broke up with her, cause the love that I used to share for her, isnt here now, and I am not mad at you, no need to get sad from niall, of course he didnt mean to say it to hurt you, and by the way I am thankful that niall said that, at least if I didnt have a strong reason to leave her before, now I can find one" louis said and harry looked at him.

"S-So you arent m-mad ?" he asked and louis raised an eyebrow and laughed.

"Of course not, ok so I am leaving have a game calling for me" louis said and left I looked at harry.

"So are you still mad at me ?" I asked and harry looked at me.

"I dont know" he said and I hit him playfully.

"Ok ok as long as louis isnt mad I am not" he said I huged him and we sat a bit in silence.

"Lets go out" I said and he nodded, when we got ready we went to the elevator and we got down, on the enterance of the hotel the guards stopped us.

"Sorry Mr. Styles and Mr. Horan you cant go out alone" The 2 guards said and harry huffed.

"But we dont want to go out with guards" harry said and the guards refused we huffed.

"Ok we are going to Starbucks Coffee" I said and they nodded one guard made a quick call but I dont care they came with us, there were fans infront of the hotel when we reached the coffee there were also lots of fans too,how did they know we are going to be here ?? Harry was still pissed cause of the guards thing we entered the coffee, I took harry hand and we took the first nearest table we met.

"What the matter, it is not like it is the first time we go to a place with bodyguards" I said and harry shook his head.

"That is not the problem, you know that new bodyguard doesnt gives me good vibes" harry said and I looked at the guard, from 3 days we were looking for a new bodyguard for a while cause one of ours became sick.

"Me too but it is ok, a while and it is going to be ok" I said suddenly we heared a crash, I looked to the source of the crash, My mouth was wide open, Jessica was there, but how did she know that I am here, could it be a coincidence ?? Harry noticed her and he looked at me.

"What is she doing here ?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Of course she is not here to chill on the beach" I said and he chuckled she started to appologize then she left to where she was going then she returned back to the table and I noticed the jerk there.