Chapter 34

Jessica P.O.V

Niall left yesterday, he told me to rest well, I just woke up, I felt like a mess, I dont know what to do, Niall told me not to buy something for the date, And I was walking back and forth in my room, I was so nervous, I looked at my phone ,3:00 PM, suddenly the bell rang, I was confused, I went to the door and opened it, there stood a man with a bag in his hand he looked at me.

"Hello ?" I said he smiled.

"Hi, Someone called, Niall Horan, is giving you this, And he told you to read this paper" The man said giving me the bag and the paper.

"Thanks" I said he smiled and left, I closed the door and looked at the paper, It was folded neatly and smelled good, I opened it .

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
You asked for my heart,
And I gave it all to you.
Hello princess xx, are you excited for today? Hope you are. After you finish wearing what is in the bag, follow the rules.
First, there is a note in your house, find it and you will know the rest.
(Hint: The note is in your room) love you, have fun, bye :*.

I was now practically bouncing from excitement, I looked in the bag, it was a Victoria Secret bag, I looked inside and gasped, there was a beautiful white top with a small simple pink skirt, black shoes, and some accessories, They look absolutely amayzing, I ran to the bathroom, I took my best shower, brush my teeth, I wear the clothes and they look perfect, After I wear my shoes and made my hair and nails, I started looking in my room for the note, drawers, closet, even under the bed, I start to lose hope, I start to look around again, then I saw a small yellow thing dandling from the lamb, I jump and took it.

Hope it didnt took you so long to find it, Now after you are ready, go down, there is a black SUV waiting for you. Waiting for you love xx.

I took my phone, and left the flat with the biggest on my face, as Niall said there is a black SUV waiting infront of the building,  I took a deep breathe and entered the car, the driver looked back at me.

"Mrs.Harrison, I think you will need this" The driver gave me a blue note, and started driving. I opened the note fast.

You are a queen without a crown,
You are a princess without a dress,
You are an angel without wings.
Now you have to wait till you reach the next place in the plan, So I decided you can call me ;).

I took my phone out fast and dialled Niall number, 3 rings and he answered.

"Hello love"

"Niall, What is happeneing, when am I gonna meet ya ?"

"Love you have to be patience, just follow the rules"

"Am I going to meet ya now ?"

"Ok got to go, your time came to an end"

"Niall wait" I said but it was a late, the car stopped and the driver looked at me.

"We are here, have a good day" the man said giving me a warm smile I smiled back and left and he left, I was confused, I was infront of a flower shop, am I supposed to enter ?

I entered, I looked for anyone in the shop there was nothing, Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulders, I turned around and I was shocked.

"Jack, what are you doing here ?" I asked he didnt answer he just smiled and gave me one simple red flower with a red note, I opened it and read it.

The first day we met was in the concert,
I looked into your green/hazel eyes,
I felt like I died and went to heaven,
I wanted to look away afraid to get lost in your eyes,
but it was too late, you stole my heart,
Our first kiss wasnt the best, but the tingly feeling I got,
The way my stomach did flips, I knew at that time that I have to get you,
Jessica, you stole my heart, I never asked for it back, because it is more safe when it is with you.
This is the last note and the last place you will go to, I am waiting for you . ♡♡