Chapter22

Jessica P.O.V

"Simon wants to meet you and they want to make an .... intreview" Niall said and I was shocked, I was terrified, I am not ready for this, I am not ready to tell the whole fucking world that Niall Horan and I are dating, this is isnt a game ... I wasnt ashamed, OF COURSE, it is just, I know for a fact I will recieve hate, love, negative thoughts, I am not ready for all of this, or maybe I think I am not, but I think Niall wont leave my side, I think .

"Hey !! Hola ... from earth to Jessica are you still alive if you are say something" I heared Niall saying and I chuckled, I was about to talk but Emma came out with an order that was ordered ... I dont know, she looked at us and smiled

"Nialler hi" she said and I glared .

"It is Niall to you" I said and she laughed.

"Jealous arent we" she quoted smiling and I rolled my eyes, Niall being himself laughed loudly grabbing attention but today there wasnt a lot of people.

"Hi Emma, and yea I think she is, but a secret from me to you, she doesnt know that my heart is for her and only her" He said and I blushed he looked at me and grinned.

"I love you" he said and gave me a kiss, I felt my heart flutter and beat faster, butterflies everywhere in my stomach, my mind cant even remember my name, I kissed back, when we parted he smiled and looked at Emma.

"How are you ?" He said and Emma shook her head.

"Take" she said giving me the order and vanished behind the kitchen doors.

"A minute" I said to Niall and left to give the lady the order but I was confused to find jack there, and then I remembered him, he was just standing beside Niall.

"Jack, I thought you were still standing at your place" I said and he frowned.

"You forgot I was even there" He said and left I frowned, god I am such an idiot, I noticed I was at the wrong table I gave the women the order and returned with a frown.

"What is the matter princess, why the saddy saddy face" Niall said and I couldnt help but to smile at his face and way of talking.

"Nothing, you know when you entered Jack was here but you came and I was distracted with you that i forgot about Jack, I didnt even notice him leaving my side to take a table, when i went to give the women the order I went to Jack table by wrong and he looked sad, I told him 'I thought you were still standing at your place' but he frowned and said 'You forgot I was even there' and he left" I said and took at the end a deep breath and looked at niall to see his expression, I notice a small smirk on his face, when he noticed I was looking he gave me a fake frown.

"Ooh that is sad" he said and I glared at him

"Niall leave or wait at any table so we can talk about what you said" I said and he frowned.

"Am i boring you dont want to talk to me ?" He said and I groaned.

"I need t-"

"Cut the talk you are here to work Mrs.Harrison" I heared my manger sound and I looked at him.

"Sorry sir I will return to work right now" I said and he gave me a warning look and left.

"Niall I told you whether to leave o-" I noticed Niall isnt listening he was glaring at the place my manger was standing at.

"Niall are you listening ?" I asked he looked at me a bit pissed.

"How can he talk to you like that, what a bitch" he said and I find it a bit cute the way he care for me.