Chapter 24

Jessica P.O.V

I woke up by the smell of something beautiful, I opened my eyes, and then I realized it is pancakes, I was confused, from where is that smell coming from, ?! Then I remembered Niall, I looked beside me and I didnt found him, of course he isnt, I got up and rubbed my eyes, and entered the kitchen, I found Niall there making the pancakes.

"Morning !" I said and he turned to me fast in shock.

"God you shocked me, anyway morning" He said smiling and I smiled.

"Sorry didnt mean to, but those pancakes smell so fucking amayzing" I said looking at the pan he smiled.

"They are gonna be ready in minutes, wash your face and your teeth and they are gonna be ready" He said and I nodded, he leaned for a kiss but I backed away, and I noticed him frowning.

"No no it is nothing, just morning breathe" I said and he smiled and nodded. I left him and went to the bathroom, I did my morning routine, I combed my hair and returned back, he was setting the plates on the table.

"Hi" I said and he looked at and smiled.

"Hi.... Can I have my kiss now ?" He asked and I chuckled.

"Only a simple one, if the pancakes are good, you are gonna have a kiss and a hug" I said and he laughed, He gave me a small kiss and we sat and started eating, to be honest, they were the most amayzing pancakes I ever ate. After I finished I put the plate in the sink and Niall did too he looked at me.

"Do I get the kiss and the hug ?" He asked and I smiled.

"No, you will take a kiss and a big hug" I said and he grinned, He kissed me and I hugged him as I said but then I remembered something and then I frowned, He noticed it and looked at me.

"What is the matter ?" He asked and I looked at him.

"You are leaving after .... 2 weeks" I said frowning and he frowned too.

"It is ok love, we can skype and talk and everything, it is gonna work dont worry" He said and I shrugged.

"I dont know" I said and he looked at me then he left a minute later he came and with his mobile.

"Look" He said and I was confused.

"What ?" I asked and he raised his mobile to my face and showed me a picture it was us snuggling to each other while sleeping, It was so cute.

"Awww, that is cute" I said smiling.

"You are" He said and I shook my head.

"No it is you" I said and he shook his head.

"If your werent in this world the word cute wouldnt have been used" He said and I blushed.

"I-I love you" He said and I was shocked.

"What ?!" I asked and he turned a bit red.

"I- uhhh.... I love you" He said and I grinned.

"I love you too" I said and kissed him, He deepened the kiss a bit but before it would go too far I remembered something.

"Niall how did you take that picture, like you were sleeping too ?" I asked and he shrugged.

"When Emma returned last night she took it, and she said fluffy is at her flat and she brought for you something, It is on your bed" he said and I remembered Emma, I went to the living room and took my phone, I have 2 missed calls from an hour, it is 11 am, and 3 messages, I opened the messages, 2 from Emma and 1 from Ella, Ella ? havent heard from her for a while, i opened Emma's messages first.