Chapter 15

Niall P.O.V

What the hell, was I really going to tell her that I love her, when she is fucking taken, was I really going to do it, I dont know whether to thank harry for ringing and making me realize the mistake that I was going to do, or shout at him for interrupting an important moment like this, it is just the way her hands in my mine me and how she talked, it all made my heart race.

When I reached the hotel my mind start thinking about what harry said to me on the phone and now I start to feel anger rush in my veins, How dare he tell louis without my permission ? He doesnt have the right to go around telling people about my personal life, I entered the elavator, and pressed the 6th floor, when I reached it I went to louis room, I knocked harshly, Not even a second and louis opened the door, I entered and went to harry who was sitting on the bed .

"Why did you tell him, I thought I could trust you" I said and he held my wrist and made me sit on the bed.

"Niall we say to each other everything, we arent strangers" Harry said and I laughed sarcastically.

"OOOH REALLY" I said and he nodded .

"Did you then tell louis that elenour cheated on him once with you " I said but then I realized what I said, shit shit shit, ok now I took that so far, Harry looked at me with tears then at louis.

"W-What ? Harry is t-that true ?" louis asked and harry looked at me .

"THAT IS DIFFERENT" harry shouted at me and I gulped, harry have a really bad temper and when he comes angry all what he see is red.

"Harry I-I am sorry I-I didnt mean it just s-"

"NO THIS WAS IN THE PAST AND I TOLD YOU TO KEEP IT A SECRET AND YOU JUST SAID IT AND INFRONT OF HIM, ALL OF THIS BECAUSE I TOLD HIM YOU HAVE A FUCKING LOVER AND YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO TELL HER YOU LOVE HER, I CANT BELIEVE YOU" harry shouted while slamming me at the wall holding my neck I started coughing and sucking in for air.

"HARRY" Louis said with panic rushing to us he parted harry away from me I fell on the ground and started breathing deep breathes.

"Harry could you please leave now" louis said in a low voice harry was breathing heavily he looked at me then left slamming the door.

Louis helped me on bed and sat beside me"So, away from harry's topic is it the girl with the pink shorts we saw in the concert ?" louis asked and I nodded

"Jessica" I said and he nodded.

"And why you didnt tell her you love her, I think she kissed you when we were in the concert that means she love you" He said and I felt tears in my eyes, I hate talking about this it just breaks me, I shook my head and blinking the tears away.

"I-It was a dare, and she i-is taken" I said and louis looked at me sympathetically.

"Ooh" is all what louis said, well I dont blame him, if I was in his shoes I would have the same reaction.

"why not tell her, maybe she like you back" he said and I looked at him confused.

"If she like me back why is she still with jack ?"

"Who is jack ?" he asked

"Her boyfriend" I said with no emotions .

"Ummm -"

"Louis you dont have to say something" I said and left the room I took a deep breath and went to harry and my room.

Jessica P.O.V

After I finished my work I started walking to Emma house, And then I remembered Ella didnt talk to her for long, I took out my phone and dialed her number.