Chapter 49

Jessica P.O.V

Police came in and not a minutes later nurses came in . Nurses checked on us and took Emma away leaving us with the cops.

"Who was here when the crime happened" Was the first the cop said, he was tall with hazel eyes and sharp cheekbones and jawline, damn he is hot, OK that is not the time.

"Me, Jack and Jessica" Ryan said pointing at us.

"And what about them ?" The cop asked.

"He is my boyfriend and those are his friends" I said pointing at Niall.

"It looks like we are going to take you with us to know the whole story, I am detective George, but you can call me Joe" He said .

"Can we come ?" Niall said .

"Yes but you will be in the waiting room"He said and he nodded, we started walking away.

"Hey you forgot this at the hotel" Niall said giving me my credit card, I smiled sadly.

"Thanks" I said and he hugged my by my side, me,Ryan and Jack entered the police car while Niall and the rest entered their own car.

"Jess, I am sorry" I heard Jack say, I just looked at the passing trees.

"Mr.Horan, you and your friends will stay here until we question Mrs.Harrison" a cop said he nodded and I went with him, I entered a room with a black window, and a single table with a detective sitting on the other side of the table.

"Welcome Mrs.Harrison" He said and I smiled.

"So Mrs.Jackson was  your friend ?" He asked and I nodded.

"How did it happen, I want you tell me everything" he said. I nodded I started telling him everything, from how I got my first message till how they came and found Emma a dead body in a pool of blood.

"Hmmmm, so Jack and Ryan were part of this ?" He asked.

"To what I know, yes" I said and he nodded.

"Thank you Mrs- I mean Jessica, you helped us a lot, you will go meet your boyfriend, a cop will take you two to a small clinic, a nurse will check on you and the baby, she will give you some fresh clothes you will change and wait in the waiting room till we finish asking the other two" he said smiling , I gave him a small smile and left with a cop, I went to Niall and told him what Detective George told me and we started heading to the clinic.

Jack P.O.V (SURPRISE)

A cop came and took me to a room, I saw the same cop that met us in the hotel.

"Well well well hello there Mr. Steve" He said I sat down fast .

"So Mrs.Harrison told me you and a friend were part of the what happened, how did it all started ?" He said, I took a deep breath.

~Flashback~
"Hello ?"
"Hey Jack, it is Emma, I want to meet you, meet me at Dr.Cafe"
Before I can any question the line went off, I wore some clothes took my keys and left.

"Hey Emma, so what is the matter ?" I asked

"I knew what you did, about raping Jessica" she said.

"I-I was drunk and she forgave me and we were done of this topic" I said

"Who are you lying to ? Me or yourself ? C' mon Jack, I know too well you weren't drunk and you were planning this, don't play innocent with me" She said and I gulped I got up fast.