Chapter 30

Jesiica P.O.V

"Jack ? What are you doing here, and what the hell happened to your face ?!" I asked he smiled and looked at me.

"I just said you were a beautiful princess and that you can be so g-"

"IF YOU KNOW WHAT IS THE BEST FOR YOURSELF YOU BETTER SHUT YOUR LITTLE HOLE OF A MOUTH" I heared Niall voice and I looked at Niall, and noticed a small smirk on Jack's from the corner of my eyes, the fucker, I think I regret not putting him in jail. I noticed that Niall was holding Jack by his hands from behind his back to keep him in place.

"Niall ? What is happening ?" Niall huffed and left Jack but Zayn was fast to hold him, Niall entered and I walked after him ignoring Jack.

"Didnt you ask for him, I got him" He said and I looked at him in disbelief.

"Niall I told you to forget about it on the phone !" I said he stopped infront of the living room door.

"Whatever he is there talk to him as you like' He said he was about to enter but I held his hand.

"Arent you coming with me" I said and he shook his head, he entered the room.

"Niall, hope you are more calm now" I heared Louis saying, I huffed feeling suddenly a bit angry, why is he mad, I told him to forget about the damn topic, he is the one that brought Jack here.

"Guys am I goin to stay on the door for long, I am hungry and my legs hurt" Jack said and my anger increased I raced to the door and looked at him.

"You, for the next hours you are staying here , zip it, and dont think because I didnt put you in the jail, like a piece of garbage, it means I forgive you, you know what you were going to do, When they said you were drunk, I decided to give you a chance, but now you just make me regret that hard, I hope you rot in hell" I said in so much anger I didnt real8ze I was shouting, I took in a deep breathe and turned around to them all standing and Niall wlaking to me fast.

"What did he do" He asked shooting daggers in Jack who was looking at the ground, Zayn and liam still didnt say something. I groaned, I took Jack's hands and started leading him in.

"Zayn clise the door and come" I said I took Jack to my room and made him sit on the bed, just a second later Zayn came, he sat on the couch looking at me.

"What happened ?" I asked looking at Zayn, But he kept quite "Zayn I am talking to you" I said he looked at me.

"Oh yeah ok, after you called Niall stayed quite sitting in the car, we were one block away from the hotel, he then started driving looking so pissed, he went to his house" He said and pointed at Jack He looked at Jack whi seemed a bit dazed of.

"We knocked on the door, but I think he was sleeping after he opened, Niall didnt give him the chance to talk, He gave him a punch making him fall backward, we tied him and we took him with us, he started ummmmm...... saying how beautiful you are and all, that got Niall to the edge, he stopped the car suddenly, took Jack out and started beating the living shit out of Jack, if we hadnt stopped him he would've been unconscious or something, When he was staisfied with what he did we left but this time we put Jack in the back" He said and I found that funny actually I chuckled but covered it with a cough, I looked at Jack.

"Jack" I said he was still daydreaming "JaCK" I said again ..... nothing "JACK" I snapped he looked up but he looked like he heared all my calls but ignored it.

"Jack I w-"

"Did you mean it when you said you regret forgiving me ?" He asked cutting me off.

"What ?" I asked confused by his question.

"Do you really regret f-"

"Yea I know I heared you, I just was confused, cause the question is so weird, cause what you did wasnt forgivable, and I think if someone else, would've wanted to kill you not only put you in jail" I said annoyed.

"Oh ok" He said frowning.

"Hey !! Dont you act innocent now, You are sad, like really sad cause I regret forgiving, I think you have ti know that by now, I firgave you, and you just act like a little bitch, you didnt even look sorry when you came, of course I must regret it, You was going to ...... whatever" I said not wanting to complete.

"I know what I did, But I was drunk and sad-"

"Drunk was never a reason" I said with no emotions.

"I-I know But ..... huuuuuuuh, See Jessica, I never meant to hurt you, NEVER, But when you chose Niall, It made me angry and sad at the same time, I wanted to make you feel bad, I wanted to hurt you" He said, I dont know what to feel about this actually.

"But Jack you knew from the start, that this was your plan, to make Niall jealous, and you also knew from the stat that I was doing this because I wanted Niall attention, what make you think I will fall for you ?" I asked and he shrugged.

"I dont know, I thought he doesnt like you, and you will see that I am here" He said.

"But we got over this topic from highschool that was like 4 years or something"

"You did, Jessica I loved you at that time, Yea it didnt work out, b-"

"Jack, we didnt see each other from the moment I left highschool, I am sure you have moved on at that time !" I said still not believing what aj am hearing, how ?! E were supposed to only be friends.

"You didnt see me, I did, the last year in shops, malls, even parks, but you dont notice me" I was in a shock, wow, a whole tear, and I didnt even notice him.

"Well i am sorry Jack, but I think you kniw that I love Niall and that is not gonna change" I said looking at him, half of me wished he is broken and sad, to get the recenge of what he did, and the other was afraid he will become sad, He looked at me and smiled.

"Well I already know that, I know if I said sorry now, you still wont forgive me, but just I hope that one day you will,cause I am really sorry, I was actually feeling bad for this, I know I didnt act like it, but to be honest I wanted to piss Niall off" He said smiling and I held a small smile too.

"Your apologize is accepted, just give a small time and I will get over it" I said he smiled and nodded. I heared a cough I looked at the couch, ooh yea Zayn I forgot he is here.

"Ooh Zayn, sorry firgot you are here" i said he nodded.

"So uh- you 2 were togetherw once ?" Zayn asked and I nodded.

"In highschool, but we didnt even complete a month it just didnt work out" I said shrugging he nodded. I got up and they did too.

"Wait, I am sure if I go out there, I will not be welcomed" Jack said .

"Dont worry, just come" I said he looked a bit nervous but nodded, Zayn looked at me.

"Are you sure that it is going ti be ok if he stayed with us you know Niall an-"

"Yea it is" I said and he nodded, I took Jack's hand as if to pull him and we left the room, but then I remembered something.

><><><><><><><><><
-I dont whether Jack is a good or bad charchter XD.