Chapter 33

Jessica P.O.V

I completed the day, and it was really boring, and cold, and I was feeling so down from the incident, I was closing things right now, ready to go.

"Emma are you ready ?" I asked she came out of the kitchen and we left.

"Arent we supposed to wait for Niall ?" She asked I shrugged.

"I dont know , dont wanna bother him" I said .

"And who said you are going to bother me ?" Suddenly a voice said I turned around.

"Niall" I said he nodded.

"Yea that is my name" He said, I rolled my eyes.

"I didnt call you" I said.

"And who said you need to ?!" He said and motioned for me to come we started walking to his car, I looked at Emma before we could enter.

"Emma, what happened today, as if it didnt happen, understand ?!"

"But I-"

"Are you guys coming or do you need an invitation ?" Niall said cutting Emma off, I entered the car, and we started driving, Niall dropped Emma off, and we started driving to my flat. When we reached the flat, Everyone was gone and the flat was clean.

"They left ?" I asked.

"Yea" Niall said, I nodded and closed the door, I set my keys and entered to my room and layed on bed,  a minute later I felt the bed dip down, And a kiss on my lips, I smiled and kissed Niall back.

"Hi" He said I smiled and sat up.

"As if you just saw me !" I said he rolled his eyes and pouted.

"Meanie" he said and I laughed, I got up and entered the kitchen.

"Tea or Coffee ?" I asked.

"Coffee" I started making the coffee, I was taking out the mugs when Niall said something.

"Do you wanna tell me something ?" He asked and I froze.

"Like?"

"Something that happened today in your work..... maybe" He said and I looked at him and smiled, of course fake.

"Nah, Nothing happened what would happen ??" I asked.

"I dont know, you tell me" He said looking directly in my eyes, I stayed quite.

"Niall, Nothing happened" I said and turned around.

"Really ?? Being insulted in public by a teenager is nothing !!" He said spinning me around .

"Niall I dont know what you are talking about, My day in work was perfectly fine, like any other day" I said avoiding eye contact.

"Why dont you trust me ?" He said with sadness in his voice.

"Niall I really dont know what y-"

"Answer me !!" He said loudly.

"I-I ....."

"You dont trust me, dont you ?"

"Niall it is not like that ."

"Then why dont you tell me things ?" He said leaving my arm.

"Cause I know you will get mad and all, and the topic doesnt even deserve, It is not that I dont trust you, It is just ......... unimportant" I said he sighed and nodded.

"Still sad ?" I asked he smiled and shook his head.

"Really ?" I asked again he nodded.

"R-" Niall was cut off by my phone ringing.