Chapter 37

Jessica P.O.V

The last days were as normal but we were trying to think what are we gonna do .... but the worst was the conversation between me and mom. After ignoring her calls for 2 days I decided to finally answer.

"Hey mom"

"Jessica , oh my god my baby, how are you , what happened why didnt you tell me, tell me that what they said were some stupid rumors" She said he words held a lot of worry I huffed.

"No mom it is not, What happened was completely true but I am fine, nothing happened" I aaid.

"Nothing happened ? when are you gonna stop being careless, huh ?? look what that leads you too, I just get worried about you and something like that isnt a small thing, and isnt that Jack ...... how did you meet him and why would he do something like that ?"

"I met him at my last birthday party, he was drunk ....."

"If I just saw him I will make sure to kick his as-"

"Mom I got to go .... bye" I said and closed the line .

"Is everything alright ?" Niall asked I sighed and nodded "Everything is going to be alright love dont worry" He said and I nodded I was about to say something but my phone buzzed I groaned ..... I looked at it thinking it is mom , but it was a message, It was the same number that sent me the last message.

From Unknown:
Be ready for a nice present after tomorrow :).

I was confused why after tomorrow and most important who is the heck is this person.

"What is the matter ?" Niall asked hugging me and started kissing my neck lightly.

"Look" I said and showed him the phone .

"I told you it might be a wrong number but you really look so good in these maroon shirt" Niall said and I blushed je suddenly held me bridal style and started walking.

"Where are you taking me" I said acting dramatic he smirked.

"To the bedroom "

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-
I got out of the bathroom, with a towel wrapped around myself Niall was already there dressed in his clothes and his hair dripping water on the mattress of the bed I looked at the mirror and then changed into some comfortable pj's and pulled my hair in a high pony tail.

"I am making tea, do you want ?" I asked he smiled at me and nodded and then returned to his phone, While I was making the tea my phone rand I answered.

"Hello ?"

"Hey Jess, It is Emma"

"Ooh hey Emma, How are you ?"

"I am fine, u"

"I am fine"

"How is you lover"

"He is fine cause you are away from him" I said jokingly.

"Hahah funny, So what are y-"

"Jesssssicaaaa ....... the intreview is after tomorrow simon just send me a message, I dont know the intreviewr I think he isnt famous" Niall came and said and I nodded and motioned for him that I was on the phone.

"Ooh ok sorry" He said smiling and left.

"Uh - it is just Niall -" She cut me laughing .

"It is ok , So are you ready for this intrview ?"

"You mean is Niall ready ..... For me I am just something would happen"

"It is going to be ok ..... do you want me to come with you ?"