Chapter 39

Jessica P.O.V

I woke the next morning feeling a bit sick in my stomach, I sat on the bed .... but then ran to the bathroom and started vomiting, eww disgusting, I flushed the toiled and brushed my teeth, Still my stomach hurts, Niall left yesterday after a movie night, I went to the kitchen and made for myself a cup of tea, after I drank it, I washed the cup and went to the room and changed into my working clothes, I took my phone my keys and left, I drived to the bakery.

"Hey Emma" I said smiling while hugging her but she parted away .

"Oh my god, Jessica you are burning" She said and put her hands on my forehead.

"It is nothing just a flu or something" I said she looked at me concerned.

"Sure ?" She asked and I nodded, I started working but while I was working, I felt so hungry, like I was craving the chocolate cookies I was serving, And it never happen, I just ignore that and completed working, Nial entered and I smiled he came to me and hugged me.

"My beautiful princess" He said and parted away but he frowned.

"Jess are you ok ?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yea I am" I said and he shook his head and put his hands on my cheeks then on my forehead.

"You are burning" He said and suddenly my stomach started to feel funny "And you look like you are gonna vomit" He said and I nodded.

"Cause I will" I said running to the bathroom and started vomiting, I heared knocking.

"Jessica, you alright ? I am coming in" He said and entered I flushed the toillet and got out Niall was standing there .

"Jessica you dont look alright" Niall said and I rolled my eyes.

"Niall stop over reacting" I sa8d washing my mouth "Do you have a gum ?" I asked he nodded and took out the packet and gave me one .

"I am not over reacting but look at your face" He said and I looked in the mirror, actually I look pretty bad, My fave was a bit yellow and I have bags under my eyes.

"Niall it is just a flu and will go by time" I said he looked at me and huffed.

"If this continued more than it needed, I will take you to the doctor" he said and I smiled and kissed him.

"No dont worry" I said and I heared someone clearing his throat, I looked to the door and found Emma smiling.

"And I thought you were sick, And you two here are snogging, people want to use the bathroom miss" She said and I blushed.

"We didnt even have toungue in the kiss if you could have waited a bit more maybe we could be snogging" Niall said smirking and Emma made a disgusting face.

"Just get out already" she said walking away and I followed here glaring at Niall.

"What ?" He said

"You are such a perv and I thought you were innocent" I said and I felt hot breathe behind my ears.

"Then you still dont know me yet" he said said hiving me a small nice kiss under my ear and shivers ran down my spine, Suddenly there were flash cameras everywhere and I looked around there were a lot of people outside the bakery and 2 guarads were blocking the entrance so no one could enter.

"THE HELL, when did all of this people come here ?" I said

"We have to get out from here, they wont leave" Niall said

"But I still didnt finish my shift, they probably want you" I said.

"No they want you cause of yesterday topic" he said and I huffed.

"There is a back door, but our cars are in the parking and we have to pass infront of them ti get to our cars" I said Niall nodded.

"That is easy" Niall said and made a simple phone call and we walked out of the back door and we found the body guards already there, we walked fast to our cars but I entered with Niall and we drived off .

"How do you live with this everyday ?" I asked .

"Fans are okay but the paparazzi are not" He said and I nodded.

"Where are we going ?" I asked.

"The hotel"

We reached and we got out and went to his room we found louis and Harry there .

"You already came, I thought it would take you sometime" Harry said and I looked at the tv .

"They already shared the pictures !!" Niall said and louis shrugged giving harry the orange he peeled and harry thanked him.

"Where is Zayn and Liam ?" Niall asked.

"Out" Harry said and I looked at the orange he is eating and I felt the same feeling I felt with the chocolate cookies.

"Niall I am hungry" I whispered blushing a bit he nodded.

"Guys Jessica is hungry wanna go out with us or you staying ?" He asked .

"No need we already ordered pizza, you can take Liam's and Zayn's" They said and he nodded then Harry and louis returned to what they were doing .

"I got up from beside Niall but he didnt notice and went to one of the bed and lay on it and instantly fell asleep.

Louis P.O.V

"Hod harry you have to stop being a dirty mind" I said and harry gave me a cheeky smile .

"Look" he said pointing at the bed I looked and found Jessica sleeping on his bed snuggled to the sheets.

"My bed" Harry said pouting .

"Hey Niall dont you notice something missing ??" I said and Niall looked confused then he started looking around then noticed Jessica finally and smiled he got up and pulled on her the cover neatly with a small kiss and I looked at harry chuckling.

"They are so in love" I said and harry smiled and nodded.

"Yea they are" He said smiling at me and looking back at them.

Unknown P.O.V

"Did you know she was sick ?" He said and I looked at him.

"Realy ?" I said he nodded.

"Well she deserve it" I said.

"No she dont "

"What was that ?" I asked and he raised his hands in defense.

"Nothing"

"That what I thought" I said "Now to our next step in the plan" I said and he huffed.

"What if I dont want to" He said.

"you have no choice" I said.

"C'mon that is enough ...... forget about her, the past in the past and it wasnt her fault, you were the one who killed her !!"

"NO !! I WILL NEVER FORGET, AND SHE WAS REASON, why did she have to change cups !! Listen, I will never change my mind on this and you will listen to every word I say, and if you dont, I will do the same thing I did to her, understand !!'

"Yes" he said theough gritted teeth and took out the pictures and gave them to me.

"Well well well, you deserve an applause" I said clapping .

"Just ...... get done with it"

"Dont rush baby, I will but not now"

><><><><><><><><><><><
-Well what do you think is with Jessica ...