Chapter 43

Jessica P.O.V

I woke up the next day I put on any thing and took my keys and started driving to Ella's house, I wanted to meet her to tell her about the pregnancy.

When I reached the building I parked the car and got out and went to the flat floor, I knocked on the foor and it opened and I was shocked to find Jack there .... I was furious right now I entered and found Ella siting on the couch when she saw me smiled.

"Jessica" She got up and hugged me I pushed her lightly.

"What is Jack doing here ?" I asked and her smile faded I looked around looking for him and noticed packed bags, I furrowed my eyebrows .

"What did I miss ?" I asked feeling confused and a bit angry.

"Listen Jessica it is nothing" She said and I raised an eyebrow and Jack entered .

"Why are you packing ??" I asked and she then looked at Jack and then back to me.

"Me and Ryan are travelling to Mexico..... Jack brought us tickets as a small gift" She said and my eyes turned wide.

"What ?? ME TOO" I said forgetting about Jack and she looked confused .

"Why ?" She asked and I looked at her and then at Jack .

"Well uh .... that is ummm what I came to tell you about !" I said sitting she sat down too and motioned for Jack to sit .

"I dont understand." She said .

"See ..... Niall is completing the tour and he is in Mexico right now" I said still not telling her the main point.

"And why are you going to travel to Niall ?" She asked.

"Well.... you can say that I aaaaaaam .... pregnantwithhischild" I said and she neared to me.

"What repeat again."

"I am pregnant with Niall's child" I said and Jack gasped, I looked at him and I felt my heart break from the look in his eyes, he look so heart broken and sad ... like he just lost his life, I looked at Ella, All I can do is wish that he will just move on.

"Omg Jess ..... You are still 20 !!" Ella said and I flinched .

"W-well I know, I am not too young" I said and she gave me the do-you-believe-that look.

"Well ok maybe I am a bit young" I said and she looked at me more.

"Ok ok That is not the age to get pregnant in ... but c'mon, I have a job that pay me well, and it is not like I go to college or so .... so what is the matter ?" I asked .

You are not even engaged for god's sake jess, and tell me what if he wasnt ready, huh what would you do ? get an abortion ? Jess life isnt always a disney film .... you find your prince you get pregnant with beautiful childs and live happily ever after!!" she said .

"WELL it is not my freaking problem that he forgot to put a condom on, and if he likes it ir not I WILL KEEP MY CHILD" I said pressing on 'I will keep my child' she shake her head as if in disappointement.

"C'mon Ella it will be fine.... be happy for me at least" I said she smiled and hugged.

"I am just caring for you, Dont want something bad happen to you" She said and I smiled.

"Dont worry" I said.

"Congratulations" Jack finally said something but it felt like he wants to die while saying the word,I gave him a small sad smile .

"Thanks" I then looked at Ella "So tell me when are you gonna travel ?" I asked .

"The end of month after 2 weeks" She said and I nodded.