Chapter 1

Jessica P.O.V

I groaned as I heared my alarm, I didnt sleep well and It is so early I started hitting the table trying to find the phone but I pushed it and It felt to the ground causing it to shut by itself I smiled and was about to return back to sleep, but then my phone started ringing again someone is calling me now ?... why ?!

I groaned again and took the phone I looked at the I.D caller It was Emma I pressed accept.

"Hey Emma what do you want ?" I said annoyed.

"Morning to you too, someone not in a good mood"

"Stop the act, what do you want ?"

"Do you know what today is ?"

"I think January 18" I said and she squealed.

"YEA AND DOESNT THAT REMIND YOU OF SOM-"

"Did you call at 8 am to remind of my birthday ? are you serious ?" I said annoyed dont understand wrong I love her but when I say I need to sleep so I mean it.

"I came to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU ARE GONNA BE 20 ISNT THAT AMAYZING" she said and I tolled my eyes.

"The best thing Is that I didnt attend college and the worst thing is that I decided to be friends with you"

"Hey that is rude i just came to say happy birth day" I chuckled.

"I am not so sorry" I said and I know she is rolling her eyes right now.

"Anyway You gotta come, Mr. John has a really bad day today so you better not come late you have an hour left" She said and I was confused hour I always made my alarm and half an hour early not a- ooooh I forget to change it from last week I groaned if i wasnt an idiot I would have been still dreaming right now.

"Why did you tell me" I said rolling on the bed.

"Tell you what ?"

"Whatevet nevermind ok i am gonna get ready, did you hear from Ella ?" I asked she sighed.

"With her fucked up boyfriend, he is probably whether trying to figure how the remote control of the tv work or trying to remember who Ella is" She said and I laughed .

"ok I am will see you soon bye" I said .

"Bye, take care of yourself"

"You too" I said and closed the line I yawned and looked at the phone 8:11.

"Maybe some sleep wont hurt" I whispered I made sure the alarm is on 8:30 am and then I decided to sleep those 20 min. I closed my eyes .

I wake up the next time but there was no alarms I took my phone and I gasped, It is 9:20 i am already 20 minutes late I got up and brushed my teeth I didnt take a shower I already did it last night, and I wore my work uniform And I left the flat I didnt eat breakfast, I didnt wait for the elevator I ran down the stairs I dont have a car,I dont have a lot of money to afford it, So I half walked half ran when I reached there I took breathes to calm myself and I enter I went to the room written on it employees only I took my apron and I got out and went to cashier, My friend Emma came to me smiling widely.

"Jess happy birthday" She said clapping nd jumping I chuckled ar her acts and nodded.

"Thanks, so do you have any plans for today ?" I asked and she smirked she shook her head and then there was a ding I looked at the door There was Ella standing, Ella was the dark type she love the black clothes, Emma was the girly type that love to wear lots of Accessories and dresses no matter what is the place she even came here with a dress but the manger Mr. John told her if she do it again she will be fired, so she come with the uniform from that time she love make up but she sucks at it.