Chapter 46

Jessica P.O.V

"JESS c'mon we are going to be late, hurry the fuck up" I ueard Emma shouting from downstairs, I zipped my boots and took my hand bag and went downstairs.

"I told you jess, I told you, I called you from an hour and half telling you to get ready and you said you wont take long and alept a complete hour, and now we are late 45 minutes" Emma said as we entered the car .

"I am sorry ok I was tired" I said defending myself.

"Whatever, everything is there, your bags, phone, charger, headphones, everything ?" She asked I looked in my bag and nodded.

"Yes" I said and we started moving heading to the airport. We are finally travelling to Mexico today, I am so excited to tell Niall about the pregnancy and scared- wait my pills, I looked in my handbag, shit I forgot them.

"Emma wait wait wait, return back" I said and she looked at me.

"What the hell why ?" she asked.

"I forgot my pills" I said she groaned loudly.

"Jess Jess Jess ughhhh" she said mostly to herself, we returned back home, I got my pills and we returned back on the road.

Half an hour later we were in the airport checking our passports and boarding.

"Emma I am so excited, but I am scared too, what if he didnt want the baby ?" I asked as we put on the plane belts.

"Dont worry, if he truly loves you he will want to start a family with you" she said

"What if he thinks he is not ready ? maybe he loves me but this is a big step that I cant believe till now and he cant handle it" I said .

"Dont worry Jess, everything will be okay, just relax and enjoy the trip" she and I nodded.

"C'mon Jessica wake up" I heard someone saying while shaking me, I opened my eyes to find Emma looking at me smiling.

"We are here" She said I smiled,I removed the belt and got up, we got our bagd and everything and we were out of the airport, not even half an hour, and we were affected by the hot weather of Mexico. We stopped a cab and told him the way to the hotel.

"Have a great vacation sir, your room is 428, here is your card" the woman at the reception said we thanked her and took the keys then left to our room.

"wow this is amayzing" I said looking from the balcony.

"Yea it is"Emma said putting her clothes away, I started unpacking too after we both finished I looked at her.

"So what now?" I said .

"You are the one that brought us here, you are the one supposed to tell ke what now" she said I huffed.

"Should I tell him tomorrow ?" I asked and she shrugged.

"Will you be ready to tell him tomorrow ?" she asked I thought, am I ? am I ready to twll Niall that he had a child, that I was carrying his child for nearly 2 months, am I ?

"Well I think, Kinda..." I said.

"Nothing is called kinda, you have yo be 100% sure that you are ready to tell him and that you are able to accept any reaction" Emma said and I nodded she is right , I have to be completely sure that I am ready.

"ok, leave that for now, what about a nice dinner ?" I asked and she nodded eagrly.

"then lets go" I said.

Unknown P.O.V

"Now we have to be ready anytime, it is finally the end we will have to wait until she makes the move" I said smirking.

"Finally my revenge, I am gonna take my revenge" I said exploding from happiness .

"You still wanna kill her ? please can you forget about this idea ?" He sais and I turned around and my eyes suddenly teared up.

"You dont know how much I loved my mom, but mom didnt love me that much she loved her more and when I wanted to kill her to have my mom's attention my mom died because of her !! I love her but I cant bear to live remembering how much mom used to ralk about her !! she had everything I want, I deserve everything she have, I deserve happiness, not sadness" I said ruvbbing my tears.

"Maybe you would be happy if you forgive and forget" He said and I shook my head.

"It is over, be ready to call the girl when I tell you ! everything has to move as planned and if you even tried to stop me I will let the suffering be the double, Clear ?" I asked .

"Y-Yes" he said with a shaky breath but I didnt care.

"You can go amd dont forget, if you trued to stop the suddering will be the double not only for her but for you too" I said he nodded and left.

Jessica P.O.V

"I came and I brought you some pizza with me" Emma said entering the hotel room. After we decided to go out and eat, Before we could move my stomach started hurting badly so I had to stay, Emma left to get me some pain killers .

"Awww thanks" I said hugging her she is the best.

"It is nothing you idiot, Anything for the health of my baby, and I can say my nephew"she said smiling and I smiled.

We started eating while watching a film that was on tv.

"There is no wifi in this hotel ?" I asked she shrugged .

"Wait I amma call the room service" Emma said calling them, she wrote something down and closed.

"Here it is" she said giving me the paper, I nodded and connected to the internet.

"Emma I am ready" I said after an hour or something.

"Ready for what ?" she asked still looking in her phone.

"To tell Niall " I said,I have been thinking about it lately and I think the earlier the better, I love him and I cant wait, and I am sure he will love the baby too, And I miss him.

"You sure if that ?" She asked and I nodded .

"Dont worry 100% sure" I said she smiled and gave me a slight pat.

"Wish you luck, when ?" She asked.

"Tomorrow around 8 pm" I said she smiled.

"Would you like for me to come ?" She asked and I shook my head.

"I will go on my own so he would feel more comfortable in talking and we can have some privacy" I said and she nodded.

"But wait do you know where is his hotel ?" She asked.

"Yea yea, just search for it bow and beaide he told me" I said and she nodded, I looked at my phone clock, 12:48 AM.

"I am really I will go to sleep it looks like tomorrow will be a very long day" I said she nooded I changed in some pj's, brushed my teeth and went to sleep peacefully.

But I didnt know what to expect tomorrow.

><><><><><><><><><><
-5:26 AM ....*The next chapter will be really long ;)*