Chapter 47

Jessica P.O.V

"Morning Jess" I opened my eyes but closed it fast because of the bright light .

"Morning Emma" I rubbed my eyes and opened it again getting used ti the light.

"Got a special day today" She said I smiled nervously.

"Yea hope it will stay special" I said she smiled and nodded.

"But I got no sepcial clothes" I frowned how come I forget a point like that.

"Dont worry I got a
dress with me, but it is nothing fancy" She said and smiled and nodded.

"Of course you would" I said rolling my eyes"What time is it ?" I asked.

"it is 2 PM" She said and I nodded "When are you gonna go ?" She asked.

"Call Ella and ask her about any restaurent we can have lunch in" I said she nodded and I entered the bathroom I brushed my teeth and washed my face I got out, Emma was still on the phone, I changed into a white short with a white top and and a brown boot.

"What did she say ?" I asked .

"She said there she will come and pick us" She said and I smiled that Iw ill see Ella I missed her.

"Ok" Emma got up and dressed in a cute white dress with a cardigan and flat shoes, I actually like her clothes

minutes later and Ella was there, we took our phones and the hotel card and left.

"Guys I will go to the bathroom" Emma said after she finished eating.

"Take me with you" Ryan said They left and I looked at Ella.

"I missed you" I said she smiled.

"Way more" She said "Are you going yo tell Niall today ?" She asked.

"Yes, I am supposed to return so I can get ready" I said she smiled and nodded.

"Good luck"She said and I smiled.

Unknown P.O.V

"Hello ?" I said in the phone.

"Hey, are we going to start now ?"