Chapter 32

Jessica P.O.V
"You know you dont have to  buy something for the date" Niall said suddenly.

"If I didnt, how am I supposed to go to the date with you ?" I asked .

"I would prefer you to come naked but I have a surprise for you that day so dont buy anything" He said giving me a cheesy smile.

"Prevert" I said hitting his arm playfully and he laughed, the rest of the day we spent it all together, Jack, Harry and Louis already became close, it was now already 1:00 AM, But it felt that there is no way someone is leaving now.

"TIME FOR HORROR MOVIEE" Emma suddenly shouted and everyone else cheered, I got up and made lots of pop corn, and some water.

"So what did you choose ?" I asked and Emma smiled at me.

"Paranormal Activity The Ghost Dimension" She said and I freezed in my place.

"You kidding right" I daid she smiled and shook her head.

"I dont even have the film" I said and she grinned.

"It was planned love" Niall said pulling me beside him and putting the blanket on us, Me and Niall were on the love seat, Sophia and liam were on the couch infront of us, Ryana and Ella were on the single couch, Ella was sleeping on Ryan, Harry,Louis and Jack were on the ground, Between every two was a bowl of pop corn except Harry, louis and Jack, they have 2.

The movie started and it was going ok until in the middle, I was practically tearing Niall shirt from gripping on it so hard, Niall only would hold me close, Some parts I would shout in it.

"Dont go there  idiot, bitch stay away from the place" I whispered to my self,after an hour and half of nearly having a heart attack the movie ended, but there werent any movements, they were asleep.

"Niall are you asleep" I whispered he hummed and held me tighter if it is possible.

"No love I am not, are you afraid ?" He asked.

"Yeah" I whispered I really cant sleep, he started moving a bit until he took out his phone he opened it and started typing things then he gave it to me.

"What ?" I asked .

"Watch that video" he said and I looked at his phone it was opened on youtube, the video title was 'If horror movies werent scary' I looked confused but I took the phone anyway, I started watching but I lowered the voice so I wont disturb anyone, it was funny, I fell asleep in half of the video.

I woke up the next morning by loud voice,I opened my eyes I was lying in my bed, I looked around I found Niall in the corner of the room talking, maybe shouting in the phone.

".....THEN FUCK 'EM I DONT GIVE A SHIT" He said and closed the line he looked at me.

"Ooh, Good morning sunshine, Did I wake you up, I am sorry" He said and gave me a small peck, I smiled.

"Nah, It is ok, Why were you soo angry anyway ?" I asked he huffed.

"It is nothing to worry about" He said and I frowned.

"What is it Niall ?" I asked and he stayed quite.

"Niall answer me" I said he frowned too and looked at me.

"Some Fans, actually a lot!!.... Of fans are against me daiting you c-cause you ummmm- work as a w-waiter in a bakery, But I swear to god, I love you Jessica and I dont c-"

"It is ok i understand" I said and got up from bed, I entered the bathroom, I sighed and stripped out from my clothes, I took a nice quick warm shower, and brushed my teeth then left, Niall was still sitting on the bed, when I got out of the bathroom he looked at me.

"Jessica" He said standing, I blushed a bit of the idea that I am just only in a towel.

"Niall, I am not sad, I already know that i would get negative reaction from some fans, so it is ok" I said and held my towel tighter.

"I am sorry about it" He said  and neared me.

"But you have to know that you are always gonna stay my princess, my sunshine, my queen, my heart, my world, whatever happens, you owning my heart is never gonna change" He said and hold me.

"I.Love.You" He said between kisses, then he pinned me to the wall and started kissing me me, but it turned out into a snoging session, Things started getting heated but we were getting cut off by someone knocking, Harry entered but freezes.

"Uuh, Did I came at a wrong time ?" He asked a bit blushing, I chuckled.

"You tell me" Niall said .

"B-Breakfast is ready" He said and closed the door fast and left.

"God he was so embarrassed" I said laughing he gave me one last kiss and left telling me he is gonna wait for me, I looked at the phone, 8:30 Am, An hour till Work.

I dressed in my work clothes,  I left my hair just pulling my bangs away from my face, I took my phone and left the room, I got out, I smelled bacon, egg, I smiled and entered the kitchen.

"Morning Guys" I said and I recieved couple of hello's, Harry smiled and gave me my plate, Then Niall looked at me.

"What are you wearing ?" He asked I looked at myself.

"My uniform" I said confused.

"And who said you are gonna work today ?" He asked I shrugged.

"I dont need someone to tell me things" I said taking a bite from the bacon.

"But Jessica y-"

"Niall it is ok, I am alright, Staying here isnt good, I wanna go to work" I said he wanted to protest but he didnt he just nodded After I finished eating, Me, Ella, Emma and Sophia cleaned the kitchen fast and I went to Niall.

"I am leaving" I said.

"Wait, I will drop you" he said and I nodded, Because me and Emma always walk together, So Niall, drove both of us, When we reached he smiled at me and gave me a small kiss.

"Take care, I will pick you" He said I smiled and nodded.

"We entered and we started workinng the day was pretty good until....

"How can I help you" I said to the costumer she was a girl she looks about the same age as me maybe smaller.

"If you wanna help me, leave Niall alone, He is way too good for you" She said I looked at her.

"Please can you tell me what is your order" I said .

"I already told you, Just look at you, You are not even beautiful" She said and messed my hair and started laughing,and I heared giggles come from a table, I guess her friends.

"Hey, If you are gonna order something, that your little sorry ass could take and drink, then order, if you are not, take your little useless friends and leave" I heared Emma say, I smiled.

"I am actually feeling Sorry for Niall, he have to wake up to this face" She said pointing at me.

"Well at least it is better than waking up to a trash face" Emma said smiling and the girl gasped.

"You just didnt" The girl said, one of her friends came.

"Lisa I think this is enough, c'mon" She said pulling her.

"Niall doesnt love you, you are just an ugly mistake" She said as her friend pulled her. I frowned.

"Before you talk,I am fine" I said and started taking orders of other people. I am already feeling low of this day.

><><><><><><><><><><><><
-Made In The A.M. : Hey Angel, A.M & Olivis <3 My favourite 3 songs