Chapter 22:

Last chapter until epilogue

October 2022

Finally, after a very long flight from California to Australia, Ella and I landed in Sydney. Today was the show that Calum had invited me to, saying how something big was going to happen.

"How good it feels to stretch my legs!" Ella says while we walk to get our luggage.

"I'll never get used to flying over ten hours at a time," I respond, then tap on Ella's shoulder because I saw our suitcases on the belt.

After getting our suitcases, Ella calls out awaiting Australian security to tell them we were on our way.

Soon, we come to the exit of the airport that was crowded with fans. About four security men made a circle around us, blocking fans and telling them to please move.

At the door, two of the securities left to maintain the crowd inside. Outside the airport, a much smaller mob of people were there, but there was barricades for them. Security said we had five minutes to talk to fans.

I went up to a girl I recognized— A girl named Lily I met in Queensland in 2016. She was 14 then, now she's 20, and is the creator of the "Mikayla Valencia Australia Updater Account" for many social medias.

"Hi Lily!" I say to her with a smile.

"Hey, you haven't been to Australia in a long time!" The young adult shouts over the crowd that's calling my name.

"I know, we're here for 5SOS' show tonight here in Sydney," I tell her, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear awkwardly as people take pictures of me.

"I figured," Lily says with a laugh, "I'm going to be there, front row, Calum's section. Will you be performing?"

I shrug. Usually when one of us at each other's shows, whether it's Ella at 5SOS', or me at Ella's, we always perform together. This is the first time all six of us are going to be at one show.
"I have no idea, I hope so! It would be very cool. And if not, Ella and I will just crash the party." Lily and I laugh, say our goodbyes, and I leave to take pictures with fans.

After that, Ella and I leave to Allianz Stadium, the stadium where Ella first met 5SOS seven years ago.

Ella's giggling beside me in the car, and I assume she's texting Luke. So, I decide to text Calum.

Me: Hey dude

Cal 💞: Dude? No cute names like boo or anything?

Me: You know I hate pet names like that. So you're dude and I can be dudette.

Cal 💞: Nooo

Me: Yesss

Cal 💞: I'm going to call you baby boo honey bear

Me: Don't.

Cal 💞: BABY BOO HONEY BEAR

Me: ...

Cal 💞: BABEH BOO HONEH BEAW