Deserve It

After Sean and Ari got done hanging out with Joan, Frankie, and Nonna they started to plan their vacation. The thing is Ari still don't know where they are going so for hours she tried to get information out of Sean while they were upstairs in Ari's room watching Family Guy.

Ari: Babe can you please tell me where we are going

Sean:Nope it's a surprise just know water is involved and that's all I'm saying

Ari: Why won't you tell me?

Sean: Because I know you you will keep asking me when are we leaving

Ari: Fine (she pouts)

Sean: Baby Girl stop pouting you will love the place we are going just be patient

Sean's Pov: What Ari doesn't know is we are going to Bahamas. I had so much fun there when I went with my team and family back during my college tour. And I know my baby will love it as well. I remember her comment saying dream babe on my picture. So now we are in Ari's room packing for the trip and I'm not going to lie I'm getting excited because she's pulling out red bikinis and black bikinis my two favorite colors on my favorite woman.

Ari's POV: As I'm pulling out bikinis for the trip I look over at Sean and I can tell he is getting turned on. Which puts a smirks on my face, but we are going to have to wait to go back to his house because my mom and grandma are downstairs.

Me: Babe why do you keep looking at me like that

Sean: Because you just so beautiful I have to stare

Me:Your so mushy sometimes (sean blushes)

Sean: Only with you (Ari kisses him)

Me: That's true I really missed your compliments

Sean: I bet when we broke up I stop seeing the confidence in you..you would always look so down

Me:Because I was Ricky really didnt help my confidence..Like when that whole donut fiasco happened he didnt have my back but I was glad to see Zeno stick up for me.

Sean: He's your friend to and he saw how everyone was attacking you...and the fact Ricky didn't have your back makes him a bitch....like babe I really wanted to say something but than people would start thinking we were back together and I didn't want the media to go crazier.

Me: I'm so glad that's over now and I know you always have my back and I truly do love you for it. I really missed my best friend

Sean: I missed you too baby girl it was just hard for us with our tours like we were like bonnie and clyde al always together but than once we got busy with our tours and not seeing each other it was hard for me. So I felt like it was the best decision.

Me: I get it...I should of did what you did but instead I had to make myself look like a hoe by running to Ricky even though I really didn't want to be with him I just couldn't stand being lonely

Sean: Baby I get it and you are now getting help for that.. personally I think we both needed this to show how much we were meant for each other. I still always loved you even when you were going crazy and not being yourself.

Me: That's why I love you because you understand me and love me unconditionally and I've never had that before. Sometimes I feel like I don't deserve you.

Sean: Baby girl you do deserve me you just lost your way don't ever doubt yourself or the love I have for you because I'm not going anywhere. I promise Frank that I was never going to leave your side and I'm keeping my promise.

At this point Ari is now in tears she never realized that Sean's love for her was stronger than she knew and it made her feel good because she's never had a man make her feel that way. After their deep conversation they decided to have a date night at Sean's house and than she was going to stay the night since they were leaving for their trip the next day.

Ari: You ready to go back to your house

Sean:Yes let's go

Once they got in the car Deserve It came on. Sean was surprised to see his girlfriend rapping the song word for word it took him back to the day they met.

FLASHBACK (Sean was on the red carpet doing interviews at Wango Tango and than this red head girl in a floral print dress walks up to him and says she's a huge fan of his. It through the rapper off for a loop and was shocked. Than the red head girl told him she knew his verse in Gang Bang. Once she did that the rapper thought this girl is an OG. )

Once Sean came back to he just looked at his girlfriend and smiled and thought to himself. "I was so dumb to let her go" and with that they arrived at Sean's house and laughed and talked and enjoyed their cozy date night in the house.

Together they both said "I feel like I Deserve It" and just smiled at each other.