Dark Sky Moonlight

Few Months Later

ARIANA POV: After all that drama that happened during the breakup I really got to sit and think about what I was doing. And I am disgusted in myself I can't believe that my fans were right I was making myself look like a hoe. I think that's why I was distancing myself from Sean because I knew he would be ashamed of me. But I'm glad that he took me back and still loved me. After I realized I did have a problem I decided to sit and talk to Sean.

Me: Babe I think what I did when I was with Ricky showed me that I think I should get some help

Sean: What to you mean get some help...yes I agree the stuff you did with Ricky wasn't you I didn't know who that was

Me: I think I need to get some therapy because I have a problem with not being lonely and by myself I always have to have a man around me

Sean: I'm proud of you for wanting to get to the root of the problem and I have you're back 100%

Me: Thanks babe I'm happy to have you back in my life I don't why I let you go in the first place.

Sean: I'm glad to be back like I said I'm always going to be right there.

SEAN'S POV: I and really glad Ari decided to get some therapy because this issue of having to have a man by her side is a serious problem. I never said anything because I didn't want to pressure her. But once I saw that video of her licking the donut and saying I hate America I was shocked and disappointed but I also knew it was the doing of that boy so I didn't attack her because I know her like the back of my hand. And with that I know that wasn't her idea. So I am proud of her for taking the step in getting help for herself and no one else.

So with that Ari schedule her first appointment with a therapist because she does want to be a better person so she can handle long distance in a relationship. After she scheduled her appointment she went upstairs to Sean's room to watch some movies and just laugh and talk with her man since they have a lot of catching up to do. While watching the movie Sean looked at me and told me he wanted to ask me something.

Sean: Babe I was wondering if you wanted to take a trip this weekend

Me: For real where would we go

Sean: I was thinking of some place with water because we both need to relax and get away from the drama and reconnect again

Me: I would love to go on a trip I agree we do need a vacation it's been a while.

Sean: Great then it's set we will go on a trip this weekend.

Me: I'm excited where are we going?

Sean:I'm not telling you that....but I do have another question I know it may seem soon but would you want to move in with me?

Me: Why do you always plan trips and not tell me where knowing I hate surprises.....and I would love to move in with you I think it's time for me to do something on my own.

Sean: I don't tell you because I know you will keep begging me when are we going....and no yay I love you babe and excited to be taking this step with you.

Me: You're right and I can't wait to take this step as well

After their discussion on the trip and Ari moving in with Sean it seemed like this is how it was supposed to be all along. With that they finished watching their movie and went to bed.