Quality Time

1 WEEK LATER:

Today was Ari's last day in the hospital the boys are healthy and a full enough of a weight to go home.  As Ari been in the hospital Sean has been busy working on getting things together for their album which they decided to change the name of it and call it "Seaniana" after the name their fans gave them.  Also Sean has been busy getting the nursery ready . Also he's spent a lot of time helping Mo and Alexa plan their wedding. People may see that as a woman thing but since he helped a lot with planning him and Ari's wedding also him and Alexa have become best friends so hes learned a lot about her likes while Ari has been in the hospital. After Sean cleaned up the house he headed to the hospital to pick up Ari and the boys before he left he got a phone call from his dad.

Sean: Hey dad what's up

James: Hey son I was calling to see if you, Ari and my grand babies want to go on a trip with your mom and I

Sean: We will love to I'm picking them up now

James: Okay we leave tomorrow we already paid for everything y'all just have to show up

Sean: Alright dad see y'all then

James: Alright son tell Ari and my grandsons I love them

Sean: I will bye dad

@BigSean Hey #Dons and #Arianators just an announcement @ArianaAnderson and I changed the name of our album to #Seaniana I hope y'all excited

@GrandeAnderson @BigSean I cant wait for it i know its going to be 🔥🔥mention a user

Once Sean got off of twitter he was off to the hospital.

AT THE HOSPITAL:

Ari was so happy to be going home she missed her bed and the dogs. She was currently getting all of her things ready to go home. In the meantime she was sitting in her room with Michael and Malik waiting for Sean to get there and sign her out as she was waiting she got a phone call from and unknown number she answered it anyway because she thought it might be Jarvis since he was in college.

Ari: Hello who is this?

Unknown Number: Hey Ari it's me Mac

Ari: Mac what is it I really don't want to talk to you right now I don't need this stress.

Mac: I was calling to see if you were still down to do the song with me you are still my friend I hope (He said practically begging)

Ari: ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME LAST TIME I AGREED I ENDED UP GETTING SHOT WHICH CAUSED ME TO GO INTO EARLY LABOR SO NO IM NOT DOING THE FUCKING SONG WITH YOU AND AS FOR OUR FRIENDSHIP ITS ON HOLD (Ari yelled in the phone)

As Ari was yelling on the phone Sean walks in ( Baby what's going on? Sean mouthed to her)  (It's Mac)

Once Ari told Sean who it was he took the phone from her and had a few words with Mac.

Sean: Mac you have the fucking nerve to call my wife after you set her up....like dude for real if something happened to Ari or my boys it wouldn't be pretty for you