Rise Up

Sean was on his way to the hospital he was praying that Ari and the babies was okay because if not it wasn't going to be pretty with Mac and Jhene. He was speeding at this point he didn't care if  he got a ticket at this point he just wanted his wife and boys to be alright.

Everybody wants to fall in love
Nobody wanna deal when it gets tough
Always looking for the next best thing
Head over heels for a six week fling
What are you gonna do when you find the one?  

Sean has finally made it to the hospital he rushed to the front the desk and asked the clerk to give him Ariana's room.

Sean: I'm here to see Ariana Anderson; I'm her husband 

Clerk: Oh she just got out of surgery she's in room B253

Sean: Thank you 

Once Sean got the info he rushed into her room once he got up to her room he bumped into her Doctor. He was so nervous to ask how the babies were but he knew he had to ask.

Sean: Hey Dr. Thomas how is she and are the babies okay

Doctor Thomas: Hey Mr. Anderson she is just fine we noticed that she wasn't hit in any main arteries which shows that she crouched over to protect the babies so the babies were not affected by the bullet at all however your wife did lose a lot of blood and since she is hypoglycemic that's what caused her to pass out.

Sean: Oh thank God they are all okay can I see her now?

Doctor Thomas: Yes you can she just woke up

Sean: Thanks Doctor

Sean was so relieved that his wife and babies were alright when he walked into the room he saw Ari awake with a whole lot of wires hooked to her but she still had a huge smile on her face. 

You can fall if you want, if is what you're wishing
You can trip over love, baby I'm not trippin'
You can run around town but that's not my wish
Never too much to work it out
Baby, we're going higher, gonna rise up the love
You and I we're going higher
Gonna rise up the love

Sean: Hey baby how are you feeling (he asked quietly)

Ari: Hey baby I'm feeling alright; how are the babies are they okay (She asked worried)

Sean: The babies are fine and still in perfect health 

Ari smiled in relief once Sean told her that the babies were okay she really thought she lost them. She was still shocked that Jhene would shoot her and Mac would set her up like that knowing she was 6 months pregnant. Sean was noticing that Ari was in deep thought so he asked her what she was thinking about.

Sean: Baby girl what going on in that pretty head of yours (he asked rubbing her forehead)

Ari: Just thinking about what happened and relieved the babies are alright 

Sean: Babe what happened one minute you left to go to the studio and the next thing I know; I'm getting a notification saying you've been shot

Ari: Well when I got to the studio; I was there waiting for Mac to show up after I got done texting you, and all of a sudden I hear this voice that wasn't Mac it was Jhene she pulled a gun out on me and told me I was going to do a song with her or she was going to shoot me, I told her you wouldn't agree to that and then everything went blank.