Wit It (Honeymoon Part. 1: Tahoe)

Ari and Sean were still enjoying their wedding reception with their family and friends they felt like this was the best day of their lives. The wedding turned out just as planned and they felt like with all the stuff they've been through this wedding was all worth it.

Sean's POV: Today was my best birthday nothing could top this year I got the best birthday present ever and that is my soul mate, my best friend and the woman of my dreams who I can officially call my wife. Like they say god puts obstacles in your path to help you know who is supposed to be in your life and who shouldn't. And I can gladly say Ariana is who was suppose to be in my life all along.

Sean: Babe you look beautiful (he said while dancing)

Ari: Thank you baby you look handsome

Sean: you are literally the best birthday present I'm glad to call you my wife (he said smiling)

Ari: I'm glad to call you my husband 

Sean and Ari danced for another hour and than the wedding was officially over and it was time for them to get ready their honeymoon the first week is just going to be them alone with no computing or phones in Tahoe...and the next week they thought it would be great to treat there families and go to Hawaii and have fun with their families on the beach.

Sean: Baby you have everything

Ari: Yes I do are you ready to go

Sean: Yes I am...we are going to be dropping our things off at home and picking up our suitcases and going straight to the airport.

Ari: Sounds like a plan

@ArianaGrandeAnderson I feels so great to officially be an Anderson and thanks fomr all your loves we appreciate it @BigSean 😚

@BigSean What a blessing it is to have finally found my soulmate love you babe @ArianaGrandeAnderson

@BigSean Also while Ari and I were broken up I saw people calling her a hoe and disrespecting her my fans included and that's going to stop today 

(A/N I skipped their flight from Italy to LA to hurry to them going on their honeymoon)

Once Sean got done tweeting they had made it home they took all of their gifts in the house and grabbed their suitcases and we're off to the airport. 

Sean:  Are you ready for this honeymoon

Ari: Yes I am..."Are you down for some of these milk and cookies" she sang

Sean: Lord don't do that to me.."You know I eat the cookies like I'm luscious"( he rapped)

Ari: Oh lord....(she laughed)

While they were talking they didn't realize that they were already at the airport..so they grabbed their things and got on the plane and sat down since the flight wasn't that long. They booked the same cabin that they got two years ago. Once they arrived they couldn't wait to get to the cabin and just relax. Once the reached the front desk they got their key and went to their cabin.

Sean: Reservation for Anderson 

Clerk: Oh yes the honeymoon cabin and congratulations

Sean: Thank you

Sean grabbed the key and him and Ari went to their cabin...they were so excited to spend this week together with no distractions. It was just going to just be him and Ari enjoying the snow.

Sean: So what do you want to do first

Ari: well first I want to sing you a song and next I just want to cuddle up in front of the fire place listening to Christmas and Chill (she said with a smirk)