You Can Get It All

Today was a big day for Ariana and Sean that had their first televised interview as a married couple and and the funny thing is Sean was the one that was nervous and Ari wasn't. The thing is the show doesn't know they are married....it's not like they have done that many interviews since they've been married and they don't tweet about it that much eventhough it is quite obvious but hey what can they do. Also Ariana would be performing "I Believe in You and Me" to celebrate Whitney Houston and also she has never sang this song live. 

Sean: Baby are you ready to go

Ari: Yes I am ready to go

Sean and Ari were off to The Real...they were so excited to this interview and announce their new projects for the year.

Tamar: Alright everybody we have the talented and Grammy nominated rapper Big Sean in the building

Sean: Hello (hugging everybody)

Tamera: How are you the last thing we remember was you and Ariana breaking up how is everything going with you guys

Sean: I will let her answer that (he said smiling)

Jeanie: She's here...let welcome Ms. Ariana Grande

Ariana: Hi you guys (hugging all the girls and sitting next to Sean)

Tamar: So ms soulful voice how are you two doing

Ariana: Well we are actually married now (smiling and showing off the ring)

Tamar: Oh my gosh congratulations... That ring is gorgeous honey...good job Sean.

Adrienne: How did he propose 

Ariana: Well we bought 2 videos for you guys one of the engagement and the other of the wedding

They played the engagement video first...

Jeanie: Oh my gosh that was so beautiful...Sean I didn't know you could sing 

Sean: There is a lot people don't know about me

Adrienne: That was the most romantic engagement I have ever seen (crying)

Ariana: I didn't know nothing at all...I was shocked and very emotional especially when I saw the video of Sean talking to my grandpa. 

Tamera: That is beautiful

Loni: I want to see the wedding 

Then they played the video of the wedding..while the wedding playing everyone was in tears by how beautiful it was.

Jeanie: Big Sean I have to ask you....what made you want to give y'all a chance after the breakup

Sean: Well after we broke up I didn't think we will get back together but I had went to one of her final shows in Detroit and I realized that I was still in love with her...so when she came to me and telling me she was still in love with me we decided to start over.

Adrienne: that is beautiful I really love y'all together so I was sad when y'all broke up....when did you know it was the right time to propose to her

Sean: Well obviously I was because I love her more than anything but also...while we were on vacation my brother was shot and she was the one that felt like we should cut the vacation short and fly to Detroit and be by my brother's side. Also while on that trip my brother and I were in a horrible car accident which put us in a coma (grabbing Ariana's hand) and Ariana stayed by my side the whole month I was in the coma. And in that moment I realized that she was the one for me.

Loni: That is beautiful Ariana are an amazing woman the media has you so wrong

Ariana: Most people see me as some diva but I'm not...I'm really a homebody nerd that loves making music.